The 'Tracy' Diaries Part 13

Dharamshala Travel Blog

2145hrs Apartment.

A change is in the air. I feel I may have to move accommodation if I am to progress spiritually. Although the room is a fair size with attached shower, I guess it is comparatively noisy with many distractions just outside the door.

If I move to the room available within the complex of the Tibetan Government, I imagine it would be spiritually beneficial due to the comparative quietness of its location, plus its smaller impact on the wallet! I have seen plenty of dogs about the complex, though the nuns room I have seen so far is a large bedroom with door and a smaller attached room called a kitchen, basically because it has a sink with cold water tap. I have been told that the shower room is shared somewhere else and a hot water geezer is nearby.

Little,Big,Little,Big!
Well I guess one should not complain for R130 per night. It will make the current purse stretch that much longer. I shall have to let Tim know by email so he can find us!

So:

• I have a 6ft lockers worth of ‘stuff’ to transfer to the room.
    • It’ll take up a ‘sooty-van’ tourist taxi to cart down the road to the room.
    • I have a dog and a half to take also. I can hardly do that on the quiet in white robes in a quiet compound!
    • Need to make sure Tim can find us so got to send him an email
    • I have to disappoint Soonam the manageress at Ladies Venture by telling her I have to quit this apartment
    • Meanwhile, I have a stray 2 month (appx) old female puppy that followed me after fussing it. ‘DOH!’ Because it is in such a sorry state (mange), I have taken it upon myself (after finding it didn’t have a guardian) to get it better before finding a good home.
Little,Big,Little,Big!
First Motherly lick for puppy!
First Motherly lick for puppy!
Dharamshala