The Tracy Diaries

Dharamshala Travel Blog

Tenzin and Tracy, Strong and Scary!

Saturday 23rd September 2006.

Woke at 0400hrs, put on the ambient playlist to keep my mind aware and tried to meditate in the 'lying pose'.

Stayed awake and by 0615hrs I was up and prepping food for the dogs. Gave puppy her worming medicine 2ml PIPCIT (Piperazine Citrate Syrup I.P.) with her food and tried out her new lead when she went out for the toilet. Puppy is getting used to the lead but doesn’t like it when she’s chained to the fence and there is a bone nearby for ‘Lucky’, Rita’s adopted stray. Puppy is now sleeping after playing vigorous tug with her lead.

Rita is back from her week away and commented on how well the puppy looks. Why-Why did too, when we got back from the vets. Itseasy to overlook something when you see something every day.

Today I am to meet with Tenzin Chenpa from Drepung Loseling Monastery, Karnataka, India at 1200noon at the ‘bus stop’ in McLeod Ganj. Why-Why is going to come too, who also suggested we all go for pizza together in the mountains of Dharamkot. I don’t want to be too long for the sake of the doggies.

But I also have to get the posters printed and collect the woolly hat between 1400-1500hrs. So busy! Committed and responsible but not ‘too busy’!

Heavy trekking to the restaraunt,passing the peaceful Tushita Meditation Centre along the way. Got very filling and tasy enjoyable food in the restaraunt and after a chat walked back down to McLeod Bus Stop where we left Why Why to arrange collection of her fridge.

Tenzin and I tried to get some posters but the printers couldn't get teh right programme to open the ready document. DOH!

Tenzin and I shared a taxi to the Library where Why-Why took a nice photo of Tenzin and myself before he departed. He had to go back to Kantanga.

Yes I picked up the woolly hat, keeps the sun and mozzies off my pasty bonce.(head)

Dharamshala