Tim goes

McLeod Ganj Travel Blog

One pair of cheesy grins! Tim and I before he departs on the Motorbike ride up North.

Well,I saw Tim off this morning.He is off to join Dan and Adam on their motorbike tour of North India,starting from Manali (I think that's right.) He will be away for at least two weeks and I shall stay here.

From Monday 14th August for the week,His Holiness the Dalai Lama will give teachings in Buddhism and I shall be there,listening to the english translation with earphones. Koi will have to stay at my apartment, on the flat roof,where she seems to enjoy the sun,she has shade but it is monsoon and we regularly get heavy downpours of rain amongst the thunder and lightening. Regardless of the rain it is not too warm for an English person, and the rain,well, we are used to that!

I am eating noodles a lot at the moment,adding the odd can of sardines when I feel the nutritiional need.

We'll, I'll update some photos for you this afternoon, I have a meeting with a Tibetan at 11am today,I am teaching him english grammar on his computer. Then at noon I have a meeting with an english woman who is ordained as a Tibetan nun here. I shall ask her lots of questions about being a nun here in India (as a Mahayana Buddhist nun). I hear the nuns across the street in their nunnery,chanting,loudly 'debating'(intellectually arguing) and banging their 'calling' bells to remind their associates to either wake up,eat,or meditate.All good stuff.

bye for now.Tracy

One pair of cheesy grins! Tim and …
One pair of cheesy grins! Tim and…
McLeod Ganj