One week of Chillin' left

Chiang Mai Travel Blog

Well. Koi and I have till next Saturday before we head off to Chiang Mai train station and get the night train to Bangkok, where we'll meet up with Tim.

I've booked three nights at the Sawasdee Smile Guesthouse just around the corner from 'Mini House' where we stayed last time. It's on the same street - Rambutree, near the Kao San Road. It'll be buzzin around there as usual I guess. The local park overlooking the river , has a nightly get-together of westerners and locals who show off their juggling and co-ordination skills. Quite spectacular when some of the toggles are set alight with fire! It seems the 'place to be seen' in this vicinity.

Koi has been having regular showers recently to help with the shedding of her winter coat. Koi looks real chestnut colour at the moment, so when I meet up with Tim in BKK I'll use the camera to take a shot of her for you to see her gleaming coat.

Ah, well, going back to the bungalow to enjoy the serenity and get the old mind together and organised before the off next week!

You take care! ''Every moment you have a chance to change for the better!''

Love,Tracy and Koi x x x

Sara says:
Hey you guys! Little sis here! Just been reading all of your entries, first time I have managed to find my way in!! Doh!!
All sounds good!! Am going to settle my bum into a chair tomorrow and send you a proper email, it's been a while, for which I apologise! Anyhoo... Take best care love you both loads, and miss you terribly!! Sara XOXOXOXOXO
Posted on: Feb 11, 2007