Deafening Internet Game-time!

Chiang Mai Travel Blog

Well! This is a new experience! Being in an internet cafe and the local youths piling in to use the computers for their gaming habits. Gosh, they are noisy! So excited and emotional it is really another side of the Thai youngsters lives that I don't usually see,as they are mostly non-expressionate - but this hobby really seems to rock their boat! LOL x x x (Shoot-em-up violence is favourite...  oh dear!)

Tim (got bored-lol) is back on Ko Tao! He really likes the tranquility and peacefulness with a little to do on the evenings (the bar nightlife of course!) The beach where we were is prettily lit up each evening and some bars light roman and small candles to create an ambience that is very chilled. (Until a lonely guitar player starts howling and strumming for four hours in the middle of the night! Ear plugs were my saviour back then.)

But Koisy and I are still here at the bungalow enjoying the sight of rapid growth of recently planted rice bundles opposite our patio window. HHmmmmm........(nice) shame I have to move on really!

Tim will make his way to Bangkok from Ko Tao. (It may take up to three days!! ) Koi and I'll take the overnight sleeper train from Chiang Mai (2nd class!) departs CMX 1540hrs arrives BKK Sunday 18th Feb at 0615hrs. We should have a room there booked, at Suk11.

Tim and I will re-unite on Sunday the 18th February in Bangkok for last stop shopping :

• Koi/Scooby coats
  • a new Koi-proof cage for our flight back to Nepal (she chewed out of the last collapsible wire one)
  • Mens 'Troy' cologne (Tim's favourite)
  • Anything else I can think of!!! (joking)

Then on Wednesday the 21st if February we shall arrive at the infamous BKK Suvarnabhumi Airport at 0900hrs for Koi to be checked over at the Animal Quarantine Station before we :

• put Koi in her cage