T-92 hours and counting

Atlanta Travel Blog

In a mere 36 hours, I will have my law degree.  More important than that, in 92 hours, we'll be on a plane headed to Los Angeles... which will take us to a plane heading to Auckland, New Zealand... which will take us to a plane en route to Brisbane, Australia... which will lead us to a month-long adventure Down Under!!!  I find it a bit hard to believe that almost five years after starting law school, I'm finally graduating.  It certainly took long enough.  :)  But, in the end, I am very happy that I returned and finished this degree.  More than likely, I'll never be a lawyer (and the world heaves a collective sigh of relief), but the degree is worth its weight in gold... and earning it is a great excuse to go a month-long vacation.  Or at least Miller seemed to think so when we dreamed up this adventure in the spring of 2001.

I'm almost packed.  Okay, that's a lie.  I'm sort of packed.  Well, that's a lie, too.  I've got all of my personal things (like toiletries and books and such) laid out and ready to go.  I'll worry about the clothes after I take off that cap, hood, and gown.  :)

I look forward to sharing this journey with each of you... and I hope that you'll take time to make a comment or two along the way.  Enjoy!

Cheers, mates!
GTAnu says:
i want more updates! hope you guys are having a great time! :-)
Posted on: May 21, 2006
D-Rock says:
Congrats my Law Grad! Hugs and Kisses to you and Sheldon from Argentina :) :)
Posted on: May 21, 2006