clubing & stealing

Montreal Travel Blog

had a great night at club sona, 3 floors of fun. hip-hop, house & techno. the first couple of hours on the 2nd floor with the house, the DJ knew her biz, everyone sweating & dancing. seeing the wetness & smelling the euphoria. rest of my time in the basement with the techno, a large floor with lights & boundless energy. heads & hair flying anywhere, bodies shaking, multiple musical orgasms.

the bad, someone break into our auto & stole my camera; 6:30 am freezing cold driving round looking for a police station to file a report. no window & hung over going to the police...not good, worried might get arrest for under the influence. finally found a station filed a report now on the way to the Montreal airport to get a new auto. the rental agent had a great night, he had the bad breath to prove it.

few hours later we were even laughing about that, can't let nothing spoil holiday, miss that camera though. all my Montreal TB crew if u ever see some tight pics of your city they  may be my shots LOL.

go home tomorrow morning, LOVE U MONTREAL!

joy, love&peace!