Pre Flight to SC

Boston Travel Blog

Today was a travel day. We left Bar Harbor and decided that we will come back something in the next year or two, we both liked it. Next time we will try to get someone to come with us. The drive was again boring, but not bad from Maine to Boston, pretty straight shot. We stopped at a McDonald’s for lunch, Heather told me they do lobster rolls, but they didn’t, maybe it was a seasonal thing. Speaking of Lobster rolls, after having 4 or 5, I have come to the conclusion that the best one was the first one at Benny’s outside Portland. Nice and creamy, they had great fries and onion rings too. The big things up here by the way are Lobster, blueberries, jam, popovers, and onion rings.

When we got to Boston we were able to find the Hotel with no problem, thank goodness for the gps system. We went into “town” and found a mall and ate at the California Pizza Kitchen. We also saw “I know who killed me”. It was terrible. I should have known since it had Lindsey Lohan in it, but I thought that the premise would be good, it wasn’t. DO NOT go see this movie. The movie theater had like 20 screens though. That was kinda cool.

The first leg of this trip is now over. We leave really early in the morning for South Carolina, so I have to close up shop tonight. Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow.

Boston