Day Three

Villa Tunari Travel Blog

Fallon - Day 3

It´s terrible to think like this but I have been wondering how we I can do this for 2 weeks. Not because I don´t like it, but our group is so .... not unfriendly, but just doesn´t interact much (if at all) and because there are 5 of us, there is not a lot to do all day. When it comes time to do a task, no one is sure who is actually doing what (if at all) and what they are suppose to be doing - it´s really really weird. I guess I like to be organised and communicate and so am finding the whole situation really weird and I really don´t like it.

The monkeys though are fantastic, some are really quick and have  lot of energy so can freak me out a bit - especially when you´re walking past and they just leap on you. Timo bit me today on the knee, I was walking past and he just leap on me, grabbed me and bit me. He is only playing though, if it´s an attack bite you´d know about it and they also brek the skin. Still really really hurts though!

Aliesha, an American girl who lives in the same house cooked dinner for us tonight. We were told to bring booze, so did. Can you believe you can buy vodka for 15 Bolivianos ($2.50 NZD)! Amazing. I love Bolivia. We had just sat down, dished up and toasted and it started to pour down (yes... we were outside) so we all had to high-tail it back in doors. Nathan and a few others got sached as they were trying to get the table in. It was fantastic. Aliesha decided this was her late Thanksgiving dinner, so we all had to say what we were thankful for, it was pretty cool and obviously our first Thanksgiving!

Nathan - Day 3