Day Four

Villa Tunari Travel Blog

Tina

Juanita now sits on my lap and shoulders. It took her a while to get used to anyone, but with a bit of time and patience she seems to be a lot better now.

Tina is another of my favourites, she also rocks like Juanita when she has a blanket but she is so timid and I really doubt she or Juanita would ever bite anyone. They don´t play like some of the other monkeys either, and Tina is very very needy. She starts screeching if you try to get her off you and it´s really annoying at times. They are both put together and Junatia likes to groom Tina. She has also tried to groom me and she is shocking. She has sharp nails and she likes to dig at anything and is really rough!

It was Katrins last day today (the girl from South Africa) which will mean there are 4 of us and more to do which is great (not that she is leaving, but that we will be more busy). One of the Swedish guys, Patter has not been well. When someone isn´t well here they tend to refer to it has having ´parasites´ which I find amusing since parasites can be any kind of parasites…. For example people get worms and people just say ´they have parasites´ which sounds so weird to me as I´ve never heard people refer to everything so generic.

Mogley, a lovely gentle monkey who is in ´Hell´ bit off his tongue today. He was depressed all day the poor thing.

Chispeta
Chispeta
Juanita and Tina
Juanita and Tina
Juanita looking depressed
Juanita looking depressed
Juanita
Juanita
Juanita grooming me and Tina aroun…
Juanita grooming me and Tina arou…
Villa Tunari