Москвартира

Check Moscow Hotel Deals

Москвартира Moscow Reviews

beavis beavis
Affordable apartment in central Moscow May 12, 2012
I rented this apartment for some days in April 2012.

To rent it at all, was difficult for me.

Moscvartira only accepts reservations by phone. I called some weeks before my arrival, the woman said I should call back 2 days before I arrived to arrange all. But when I called I just met a woman speaking Russian and she immediately hung up. I had to ask my Russian friend to call for me. When she did, she was asked to call the taxi driver because I arrived at night. This is a case of bad service.

Anyway, when I came out in the arrival hall at the airport, the taxi driver was the first person I saw.

The rental company write the apartment is in 3rd floor, but actually its in 1st floor. You just go in the outside door, another door, up a small stair, then a door again and the 2nd door is the apartment.

I guess you get what you pay for, but when I looked around in the apartment, I saw that the photos published on their site weren’t quite new. So I have uploaded new ones here.

There were some things that are small, but important. Such as slippers, food in cupboard, dish soap, shampoo, shower soap, etc.

Well, the next day a woman came to collect the rent in cash.

In Russia, electricity installments are somewhat done halfway. Unfortunately, only one of the slots in the 3-way extension cord in the kitchen, is working, and that one is for the washing machine.

Be aware of when using the water tap in the kitchen, the water might squirt out at you.

I moved the low table from the kitchen to the livingroom, because it wasn’t any table there.
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Apr 14, 2012