TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 532,798 travelers just like you!

tomaszdunn
Award: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Tomasz
Hometown: Wembley, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Website: www.tomaszdunn.com
Join Date: July 27, 2007
Contributions: tomaszdunn has written about 62 places, shared 1,941 photos, left 32 comments, and smiled 420 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Polish, English, Spanish very badly
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Profile
Fairly quiet,but can make everyone laugh with my witty comments. Apparently though my friends say I'm very friendly and very thoughtful. I can be quite witty at times and am very hardworking well I think i am! I'd love to see more of the world but can never find anyone to travel wit, so am willing to make friends with anyone (well most people lol).
Ps have a look at my website and some of my photos from my tavels www.tomaszdunn.com and spend loads of time online on im when at home.
TARA1980 says:
Hey Still planning morocco ? Lemme know. Im planning a trip end of this month or sept 1st possibly.

Cheers - Tara
Posted on: Aug 18, 2013
Chokk says:
Congrats on your featured blog ;)
Posted on: Oct 18, 2012
sylviandavid says:
Congrats on your blog.... enjoyed reading it... sylvia
Posted on: Oct 17, 2012

tomaszdunn's Travel Blogs

Aug 19, 2008 – Sep 30, 2012
Starting in September I will be travelling around a large fraction of the world - USA,South America, then onto Bangkok and a gr…
Overview 17,239 words 1,766 27 118
This blog was featured on Wednesday October 17th, 2012
Ski Trip to Val Thorens
Jan 06, 2008 – Jan 11, 2008
A few photos of the the wonderful ski and snowboarding that can be done at one of the worlds highest alpine resorts.
Overview 0 words 16 0 0
The South of Poland
Dec 29, 2003 – Aug 16, 2007
Various collections of photos the Polish Landscape around the Pieniny region near the Slovakian Border and the Malopolska regio…
Overview 441 words 107 1 5