tj1777's Travel Lists

Create a New List
10 items
The list contains a short collection of the best restaurants in Copenhagen. With the high Danish price level these places don't come cheap - hence the restaurants here will be grouped in two categories. Very Expensive - expect to pay 100€+ for the meal plus drinks. Expensive - expect to pay 50-100€ for the meal plus drinks.
72 items
Well this list is an ever going process. First of all I am pretty far from having writen all the needed reviews. Second if I ever achive the aim what shall I do next? It would be sad to have nowhere to go for the rest of your life - there always will need to be the last dream destination to go to.
19 items
The best of human creation on planet earht is supposedly protected on UNESCO world heritage for culture. I been to a few and this is sort of a preliminary ranking in my very subjective oppinion.
24 items
This list contains some of the attractions I visited when I went to Rome. The order in the list is following the random timetravelling dates I have assigned to each review - which is unrelated to my opinion of the different attractions in Rome.
4 items
This is a sort of ranking of the UNESCO world heritage natural sights I have been to in the time after I joined Travbuddy. Hence it is not really a full list of the places I have visited - just the once I actually manage to write a review about. This leave out some clear favourites of mine - but that's just the limitation of these sort of lists - you need to write all those reviews first.