TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,181 travelers just like you!

tishab2

Name: Kat
Hometown: Greenwood, Mississippi, USA
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Join Date: October 22, 2017
Contributions: tishab2 has shared 23 photos, left 3 comments, and smiled 2 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Cancun, Mexico
Dec 7, 2017 – Dec 11, 2017
Will be traveling here on vacation
Paris, France
dream destination
Germany
dream destination
Always wanted to visit this place. Looking for someone to go with.
» see all 10 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish (intermediate)
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Profile
Hi, I just joined the site. My favorite thing to do is travel. I am just tired of traveling alone. Most of my friends are married and/or not in a financial situation to travel. I am looking for like-minded people who enjoy seeing the world.
LivLovLaf says:
I am now traveling in November. So, I can meet up with you to go to Cancun at the beginning of December. Let me know.

PJ :)
Posted on: Nov 03, 2017
LivLovLaf says:
Hi, Kat!

I love traveling, also! I like traveling solo, but also love to travel with a friend. Let me know of other trips you have planned. The Cancun trip sounds good, but I will not be able to meet up with you there. Keep me in mind for future trips. :)
Posted on: Oct 27, 2017
es1418 says:
Welcome, Kat! I suggest you check out the meetups page. It features groups of TravBuddy users who meet together in various places around the world. It’s a great way to meet and travel with a number of people at once.
Posted on: Oct 23, 2017

tishab2's Travel Blogs

Italy 2017
Sep 22, 2017
Stayed in Naples with a friend. Visited different areas surrounding Naples, such Caserta, Matera, Ercalano, and Rome
Overview 0 words 21 0 21