TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,147 travelers just like you!

tipsfortravellers
Award: Writer I

Name: Gary
Hometown: London, England, UK
Website: www.tipsfortravellers.com
Join Date: September 17, 2006
Contributions: tipsfortravellers has written about 35 places, shared 407 photos, left 7 comments, and smiled 8 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Profile
I run a podcast series called Tips For Travellers: Global Travel Destination Podcast. To find out more (say to subscribe or download individual episodes) visit my website at tipsfortravellers.com Thanks!
X_Drive says:
Just stopping by to drop off a smile to all my friends and wish you a great summer!! :D
Posted on: Jun 03, 2009
X_Drive says:
Just stopping by again to say Hi and drop off a smile!! Hope you are well and traveling happily!! :D
Posted on: Apr 18, 2009
shinyzhu says:
Hey,
Thanks for your message on my page.
Posted on: May 16, 2008

tipsfortravellers's Travel Blogs

New Jersey, USA
Dec 07, 2006 – Nov 25, 2008
reviews and bits and pieces from my frequent trips to New Jeresey, mostly the princeton area
Overview 946 words 0 0 0
UK and London
Sep 22, 2006 – Nov 25, 2008
I live in London and will post things to do suggestions for London and all over the UK!
Overview 2,251 words 29 1 1
France (Paris)
Nov 17, 2006 – Oct 14, 2007
Paris, France -› -› …
Blog postings about trips to France
Overview 1,335 words 18 3 4

tipsfortravellers's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in New York, New York, USA
 would never spend my own money to stay at the Hudson Hotel, and was pleased that on this t…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Newark, New Jersey, USA
>..>   Without any doubt, this has to be the most convenient place to stay if you …
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in New York, New York, USA
I have to admit that I have somewhat of a love- hate view of this hotel. The previous time I sta…