TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,155 travelers just like you!

tiggerlily
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Reg
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Location: Manila, Philippines
Join Date: May 27, 2011
Contributions: tiggerlily has written about 4 places, shared 676 photos, left 451 comments, and smiled 673 times.
Travel Plans
Tokyo, Japan
Nov 27, 2017 – Dec 1, 2017
Travelling with colleagues and some days DIY tours. Looking for recommendations and open to meet new travel friends
Calaguas Island, Philippines
English, Tagalog
Interests
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- Water rafting in Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
- Facing big waves of Bohol, PH for unexpected weather, cute dolphins sightseeing
- Stormy Boracay PH experience! including air travel on a chartered plane during typhooon, met Manny Pacquiao
- Elephant ride in Pattaya Thailand & be amazed of Sanctuary
- Being in lost in SG because we don't wanna spend money for taxi/cab haha, being crazy shopping of Bratz dolls at Takashimaya for my nieces
- Being glutonous during 6days Star Cruise trip & broke my teeth
- Crossing Vietnam streets, loving Pho
Profile
LIVE, LAUGH, & LOVE...and TRAVEL ..trying to live my life to the fullest and looking up for more travels as my inspiration to meet new friends & interesting people.

I like giving some humor, simple but high spirited, food, travel (definitely), experience

More about me? --> ask away & be my friend

"Take nothing but pictures leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time."

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles” - Tim Cahill

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
spocklogic says:
You're welcome, Reg, and hope you had a great Bday!
Posted on: Jan 05, 2017
HBD!
Posted on: Jan 04, 2017
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

Palawan Palawan palawan Palan
Overview 0 words 2 0 6
Hongkong-Macau 2013
Nov 26, 2013 – Nov 29, 2013
A week after Beijing trip, my feet take me here...
Overview 0 words 149 2 102
One Fine Day in China
Nov 19, 2013 – Nov 21, 2013
beijing beijing beijing beijing beijing beijing beijing beijing beijing
Overview 0 words 169 0 123

tiggerlily's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Iloilo City, Philippines
nice hotel room, wifi at lobby area only even if they said they got one near the room cant conne…
Expensive "Hostels" in Singapore
I found this hostel through one friend in Singapore. It is clean and quiet. The owner who's han…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Pattaya, Thailand
Last January 2011, my company and I went to this hotel w/ superb amenities. They got nice swimmi…