things to do in Alexandria

Alexandria, Egypt

things to do in Alexandria Reviews

kimo1977 kimo1977
Beautiful city Jan 22, 2011
Alexandria is one of the most beautiful cities in Egypt,we call it here the "Bride of the Mediterranean sea" i believe you can do so many things there

-Walking by the coast

-Going to the king's palace (Montaza)

-The castel of Kaytbay where u can see it and around ,u can eat fish and ice cream

-The great library of Alexandria

-Beautiful hotels and restaurants

Its arounf 2 hours and half driving from cairo and there is the north coast near Alexandria where you can find a lot of beautiful beaches ,mostly private ones
kimo1977 says:
hello flyer ,i will check for you and let you know
Posted on: Jun 13, 2011
flyer says:
Would you recommend any budget hotels there please?
Posted on: Jun 13, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About things to do in Alexandria

Alexandria for the weekend
When my colleague and I started planning our Cairo trip and training schedule we had trouble fitting it into a normal work week. We’re here to train a customer helpdesk, and as the helpdesk always …things about Alexandria is that almost the entire city sprawls out at the seaside (the city is 32 kilometres…
Meeting with a journalist
As editor of my high school's newspaper I was pretty stoked on meeting this guy. His name is Dr. Mursi Saad El-Din and he is the editor of an Egyptian newspaper. He explained the Egyptian identity an…thing in Alexandria. Lacy (Ohio), Matt (Washington), Aryeh (San Francisco) and I were chosen to present about American "values…
Alexandria is fabulous: Biblioteca, the Jungle, the mall?, and 50 Cent's international appeal
    We took a coach up to Alexandria. The drive was really interesting. Despite times when it would be desert for miles and miles, there were small villages and interesting plants as w…thing in a beautiful part of Alexandria (it was very green, lush, and the buildings were all white and beautiful…

Check Alexandria Hotel Deals