Éthic Étape-CISL-Lyon

Check Lyon Hotel Deals

Éthic Étape-CISL-Lyon Reviews

ebonics101 ebonics1…
Affordable and Comfortable Stay in Convenient Location Apr 15, 2011
During my weekend stay at this hostel, the first thing I noticed and appreciated most was its proximity to public transportation. The bus took twenty minutes or less from the train and the stop was right in front of the hostel. The same bus takes you directly to the metro for access to Lyon's center.

I slept in a single room which altogether resembled a more modern but smaller version of my dorm room. To my surprise, the room was fitted with its own sink and shower. The water ran hot immediately and the pressure was strong. My only complaint is that the shower is so small that when I turned around I either turned off the water or moved it to cold. The actual bathroom is located in the hallway and is unisex with separate water closets for males and female.

As far as the common areas, there is a tv projector room and a bar which I believed served beer. The dining hall or restaurant offers breakfast very early (7-9) at no charge with the choice of cornflakes, bread, one hot drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc) and one cold drink (oj, tea, etc). At the time I was staying, there was not much traffic. Therefore, I cannot say if this is the best hostel to meet people.

Overall, I would recommend if you do not mind dorm-like living.
Glynnes says:
Sounds nice. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Apr 21, 2011