TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,331 travelers just like you!

the_bloodsucker
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi III

Name: josh
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Join Date: October 5, 2007
Contributions: the_bloodsucker has written about 68 places, shared 1,508 photos, left 9,359 comments, and smiled 9,201 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english, filipino
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- CLIMBING THE GREAT WALL IN WINTER OF '05. nature's call to pee arose while i was on the peak of badaling. damn, that empty bottle of water was a lifesaver!

- TAAL LAKE, June '07. The jetski i was riding turned upside down. I almost panicked as my lifevest was half-worn... and Im not a swimmer... :S

- ROADTRIPPING FROM MANILA TO LAOAG. 13 hours of sleepless journey to northern philippines.

- HARBIN, CHINA, December '08. it was -30 degrees and my first time to have worn five levels of clothes. brrrr...

- GETTING LOST IN HONGKONG in August '05. my first time to travel abroad, left my friends at the hotel, bought some stuff in Temple Street, lost my way back. the scarcity of English-speaking locals made it worse. great boo boo! :-D

- BANGKOK. the nightlife, and all its secrets ;-)

- SNORKELLING THE SUNKEN CEMETERY OF CAMIGUIN. wow, a sight one can never forget.

- TREKKING THE TAAL VOLCANO. a raging horse bit one of my friends. we were all shocked to find out that horses can also be harmful in another way, aside from kicking. my friend was okay. :)

- AUSTRALIA, April '08. just fell in love with the land down under... and I can't wait to finally migrate.
Profile
A Filipino. Tennis fan. Chocolate sucker. Friendly and calm by nature. Fighter by choice. Smiling face. Hospitable. Nocturnal during weekends. Team player. TB addict.

-----------

"Travelling is one of the greatest forms of education. Therefore travel money is not an expense, but an investment."

-----------

Sometimes, to find happiness, you gotta break the rules, follow your heart and live life the way you want it!

"Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Todays is a gift... that's why it's called present."

EmEm says:
Happy Birthday!

the_bloodsucker's Travel Blogs

Bohol Burpday Trip
Apr 08, 2011 – Apr 10, 2011
Bohol. Food Trip. Bee Farm. Chocolate Hills. Tarsiers. Ancient Churches. Panglao Beach. Loboc River. Friendly Boholanos. Birthd…
Overview 0 words 20 3 21
A LAND IN THE SKIES
Apr 01, 2010 – Apr 02, 2010
Spending my much anticipated holy week break in my favorite domestic destination... Sagada!!!
Overview 0 words 44 6 35
Calendar of Philippine Festivities
Jan 01, 2008 – Dec 01, 2008
A summary of Philippine Festivals! The many reasons why my country is called "The Pearl of the Orient". (My special thanks t…
Overview 3,734 words 18 29 126

the_bloodsucker's Travel Reviews

Free! "General Tips & Advice" in Manila, Philippines
This write-up was actually written not to rate my city’s many air terminals, but primarily to …
This review was featured on Friday August 8th, 2008
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Tarlac, Philippines
If you are heading north and passing by the long roads of Tarlac, it's impossible not to notice …
This review was featured on Wednesday May 21st, 2008
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Tamuning, USA
Guam is home to world-class hotels and resorts offering almost similar facilities and services. …