Lot G48, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
the apartment - the apartment
the apartment - the apartment - these are glass bottles slot into holes on the wall

the apartment Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
the apartment Dec 17, 2015
I like this place! Initially I wanted to get a place as Malones, which is an Italian Bar, but I think it's a sister company to the apartment, which is just next door. The seating area is shared and their menu shows "the apartment".

First thing I noticed was the price. Very expensive! But I suppose once a while, it can be a treat. While most cafes/restaurants prefer to close some sections of their dining area unless its full, the apartment allowed us to sit anywhere we wanted, although the place was rather empty at the time when we went. So we chose to sit upstairs, and almost had the whole place to ourselves.

The place was nicely decorated and I simply love their interior. Ambiance was very cozy and nice, a place I'd like to hang out for a few hours just talking and drinking.

We ordered a plate of Fish and Chips (tilapia) and Beef Burger). I find tilapia a weird choice of fish for fish and chips. The dishes came out hot, but within a few minutes it became cold, so it didn't taste as good as it should be, I think. But the burger was to die for. I absolutely loved it!

It took them about 20 minutes to get our orders ready, pretty long, but at least they already have us the heads up, and every few minutes will less us how long more until it will be ready.

Service was friendly.

I will definitely dine here again, despite being pricey.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals