TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,131 travelers just like you!

tharangadissanayake9

Name: Tharanga
Hometown: Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka
Location: Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka
Join Date: February 7, 2014
Contributions: tharangadissanayake9 has shared 5 photos.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English , Sinhala
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
tour of Ecuador , tour of singapore
Profile
I am Sri Lanken. Sri Lanka has become the world 1st tourism paradise. My hobby is to travel many countries to experience and the beauty of those countries.
I don't think , 2nd to help any visitors who come to Sri Lanka to see the beauty of it. I hope to extend my fullest co-operation , anyone who want to help to travel in Sri Lanka.( I do everything free of charge ).
My future target is to meet the friends in every country and share my pleasure with them. The countries I have visited , south Africa , India , Singapore , Malaysia .Thailand , Ecuador , united abbes emirates , Nederland .Thank you.

The places you can visit in Sri Lanka.

(01). Visit the 8th wonder of the world " Sigiriya " ( Mirror wall ).

(02). Experience the natural beaches at " Hikkaduwa,Unawatuna,Nilaweli,Pasikudah,..................... "

(03). To warship the higher pagoda called " Ruwanweli Maha Seya "and the other pagodas.

(04). To warship the sacred " Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi "at Anuradhapura.

(05). Experience the boat ride in " Kalani and Kalu " rivers.

(06). Beautiful mountain climbing in the hill country.

(07). Visit the world heritage " Singharaja " rain forest.

(08). Beautiful safari at " Yala , Udawalawa , Wilpattu , Bundala , ........... " in the national parks.

(09). Visit the adventures " Worlds End " at Horton Plains and suburbs. (world largest flat area )

and many more...................