TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Tineke
Vouched for on June 2, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Tineke when I visited the Netherlands.

Why are you vouching for them?

Tineke was very nice and helpful in guiding me through unfamiliar Netherlands. She has a great attitude and I had a nice day visiting.

Vouched for on June 2, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I visited Netherlands and met him twice.

Why are you vouching for them?

Paul was very helpful in guiding me in an unfamiliar place. I enjoyed his company and he enriched my visit.

Vouched for on June 1, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Walter in my hometown 's-Hertogenbosch. He stayed here for a couple of nights and I showed him around my town.

Why are you vouching for them?

Because I think Walter is a very friendly and honest and man full with sympathy. He is easy to talk with, easy to travel with and I think he knows a lot of the world. It's was definitely worth it to meet up with Walter. I enjoyed showing him around the place I live.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/80738/Showing-Walter-hometown-9

Emilia

Anita
Vouched for on May 26, 2017

Warsaw Meet Up 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

I met Anita during the Warsaw Meet-up. We had a chance to talk during dinner and the Warsaw tour which happened to be a day after. She is someone you should meet if given the chance. She is friendly, talkative and outgoing. She has a great sense of humor and she fast became the life and soul of the party.

She is a real, restless traveler and was one of the not many TBs who didn't complain about a long day of sightseeing and the heat. Although she is Polish, and I'm sure she was in Warsaw before, she was interested in seeing the most popular landmarks of Polish capital with the group.

I wish one day I could meet with her again.

Anita

Emilia
Vouched for on May 26, 2017

Warsaw TB meet up September 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a superb event organizer who can tackle unexpected and make swift decisions to change plans.

We have connected via TB website initially. After engaging in some conversations, we finally got together in Warsaw.

She is a very charming and positive person with lots of inside information not only on Warsaw ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time in her company and would repeat again.

Vouched for on May 24, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Mlle007x took the time and effort to show me around her hometown for 3 days. It was truly wonderful to see the city through the eyes of a local. We spent many hours hanging out and exploring places, I as a tourist, had never seen before.

Why are you vouching for them?

I couldn't have asked for a better guide to show me around! Mlle007x was very caring, smart and polite. Overall she's a wonderful person to be around with. She was also very knowledgeable about different global cultures and extremely open-minded. Great experience!

Vouched for on May 20, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

He came to visit in my hometown and was wonderful, flexible, courteous, and a good conversationalist. I thoroughly had a good time with him. He's an interesting person to get to know.

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm vouching for him in order to pass on the good vibes to other prospective people/travelers that may be interested in meeting up with him. You'll have fun and get to know someone of substance.

Keiko

Maine
Vouched for on May 18, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I organised a mini meetup in Leiden in May 2017 and is nice to meet her in person.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is lovely and friendly, we have a common topic that is 'Food'! Hope we'll be able to arrange to visit other beautiful cities in the Netherlands and neighbouring countries in future!

Praveen

Vouched for on May 12, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met her in Coimbatore. We were so quick to become friends. We traveled around Coimbatore and Thrissur together.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is very friendly, nice, and warm. She is fun and full of energy. She is a fitness enthusiast who loves cultures and traditions. She is very trustworthy!

Hasan
Vouched for on May 11, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Hasan when I took a trip to NJ/NY.

Why are you vouching for them?

Hasan is a true gentleman. He is generous, hospitable, and took the extra mile to bring me around his territory-- drove for me, treated me to a fantastic and famous delicatessen in NYC, and dropped me off to the airport at end of my trip. He is fun to be with. He is knowledgeable about his area. He did took excellent shots of me! ^.^ He is caring as a host and travel buddy! I have no inhibitions of encouraging TBs to meetup with this one amazing TBer!!

Thank you, Hasan for everything! ~