TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Christi…
Vouched for on October 8, 2016
How did you meet in real life?

Met Chris in Singapore for a remarkable day of sightseeing and fun.

Why are you vouching for them?

Great guy you can share your stories and next adventures with.

Kat
Vouched for on October 8, 2016
How did you meet in real life?

We were in contact over Travbuddy and Whatsapp before my trip to KL. In KL we met up and Kat showed my around the city and KL's nightlife and went to Batu Caves together on the next day.

Why are you vouching for them?

If you are ever in KL you'll find in Kat the perfect tourguide, chaffeur, nightlife expert and friend.
Be sure to offer her the same warm welcome she offered me if she is ever in your town.

Hani

Nimrod …
Vouched for on October 2, 2016
How did you meet in real life?

We met in Prague as we were both Traveling.

Why are you vouching for them?

Thank you Dean for your lovely companionship and taking the time for showing me around Prague downtown. You made my Prague trip experience & birthday so much richer. You are such a wonderful and easy going person to travel with. Hope our paths cross again and we'll be able to meet again.

darren
How did you meet in real life?

At one of the London meetups years ago.. do not even remember which one as I've seen him many times since.

Why are you vouching for them?

A real fun guy. One of the kind that you meet and not forget again :) He can be funny but also have a serious conversation, with interest in anyone. Honest... honestly crazy .. and fun :) Look forward to seeing him again somewhere soon.

Christi…
How did you meet in real life?

One of the London meetups years ago, and many times since, last time 3 weeks ago at the Warsaw meetup

Why are you vouching for them?

Well, he is simply: everyone's Christian :) One of the greatest guys I've met. Great heart , a real traveller by heart (and by job :) ) Look forward to seeing him again soon.

How did you meet in real life?

London meetups many years ago, and met many times since

Why are you vouching for them?

Ana is a lovely girl, intelligent and great to talk to. I hope to see her again soon.

Anita
Have you traveled together? Yes
How did you meet in real life?

At a London meet-up years ago.. I think.. It's been so long and we've met and travelled so many times since.. can't even remember. We became life-long friends .. I think :)

Why are you vouching for them?

We met.. bonded.. and been in touch since.. what else can I say??
Smart girl with lot of interest in the world, serious traveller, never sitting still ! A real traveller by heart!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/110596/Waterfall-heaven-18

Kat

How did you meet in real life?

He came to KL and we took him sightseeing.

Why are you vouching for them?

Glad to have made a friend from Germany. Decent guy and up for anything new.

Emilia

Vouched for on September 27, 2016

Warsaw Eleven Heaven Meet-Up

Why are you vouching for them?

Tremaine is a really nice guy that has an angelic patience to everyone and everything. He has a great sense of humor too. I think he is an easy going person, very easy to like and travel with ... but ... he is a lier :P :P :P (I told you Tremaine I will give you a negative feedback :P). I wish he could keep his word and show up on the Warsaw's day tour so we could chat and get to know better.

If you have a chance, don't hesitate to meet him ;)

Peter

Vouched for on September 24, 2016
Have you traveled together? Yes

Warsaw Meet-Up Sep 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

Tremaine is a good guy and I think I great drinking buddy. We planned to meet several times and finally we made it in Warsaw. He's fun to be around, cool and easy to deal with.
Meet him whenever you have a chance. He will give you good memories. See you again mate. Cheers!!!