TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Anita

Emilia
Vouched for on May 26, 2017

Warsaw TB meet up September 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a superb event organizer who can tackle unexpected and make swift decisions to change plans.

We have connected via TB website initially. After engaging in some conversations, we finally got together in Warsaw.

She is a very charming and positive person with lots of inside information not only on Warsaw ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time in her company and would repeat again.

Vouched for on May 24, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Mlle007x took the time and effort to show me around her hometown for 3 days. It was truly wonderful to see the city through the eyes of a local. We spent many hours hanging out and exploring places, I as a tourist, had never seen before.

Why are you vouching for them?

I couldn't have asked for a better guide to show me around! Mlle007x was very caring, smart and polite. Overall she's a wonderful person to be around with. She was also very knowledgeable about different global cultures and extremely open-minded. Great experience!

Vouched for on May 20, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

He came to visit in my hometown and was wonderful, flexible, courteous, and a good conversationalist. I thoroughly had a good time with him. He's an interesting person to get to know.

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm vouching for him in order to pass on the good vibes to other prospective people/travelers that may be interested in meeting up with him. You'll have fun and get to know someone of substance.

Keiko

Maine
Vouched for on May 18, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I organised a mini meetup in Leiden in May 2017 and is nice to meet her in person.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is lovely and friendly, we have a common topic that is 'Food'! Hope we'll be able to arrange to visit other beautiful cities in the Netherlands and neighbouring countries in future!

Praveen

Vouched for on May 12, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met her in Coimbatore. We were so quick to become friends. We traveled around Coimbatore and Thrissur together.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is very friendly, nice, and warm. She is fun and full of energy. She is a fitness enthusiast who loves cultures and traditions. She is very trustworthy!

Hasan
Vouched for on May 11, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Hasan when I took a trip to NJ/NY.

Why are you vouching for them?

Hasan is a true gentleman. He is generous, hospitable, and took the extra mile to bring me around his territory-- drove for me, treated me to a fantastic and famous delicatessen in NYC, and dropped me off to the airport at end of my trip. He is fun to be with. He is knowledgeable about his area. He did took excellent shots of me! ^.^ He is caring as a host and travel buddy! I have no inhibitions of encouraging TBs to meetup with this one amazing TBer!!

Thank you, Hasan for everything! ~

Brian

Mike
Vouched for on May 10, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

We met on the cruise to Antarctica in Feb 2017.
There were 18 of us from TravBuddy.

Why are you vouching for them?

I was happy to see Mike's name appearing on the Antartica meet up list as I had enjoyed reading his blogs and scrolling through his photos.
I was hoping that some day we might meet and there could be no better place to meet than on the way to Antarctica.

When I travel I seem to easily forget a lot of details but Mike has a great memory and seems to easily remember all the places he has been to despite the occasional beer he might have.
It was great listening to Mike's adventures and he is doing what I had only dreamed about.

Have many more adventures Mike, even though you are running out of new countries.
No doubt our paths will cross again.

Safe Travels

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/140215/

Tineke

Walter
Vouched for on May 7, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

When Walter was visiting the Netherlands, we met at Amsterdam. We had a lovely walk together at the oldest part of the town, had coffee in the beautiful Amrath hotel, went for a little shopping in Amsterdam's Chinatown. All in easy pace, no pressure.

Why are you vouching for them?

Walter is interested in a whole lot of things. When we walked at Amsterdam he was in no hurry, and was happy to go where ever our footsteps took us.

Keiko

Walter
Vouched for on May 6, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Walter is currently having his vacation in the Netherlands.

Why are you vouching for them?

We have corresponded in TB sometime ago. He is here in the Netherlands having his vacation so I met up with him showing him around Haarlem and Amsterdam. He is friendly and we have great time yesterday with another travbuddy Tineke. Walter enjoy the rest of your stay in the Netherlands and have fun.

Emre

Adriana…
Vouched for on May 5, 2017

At taksim square.

Why are you vouching for them?

There is no word or sentences to explain her completely. She is open minded, friendly, kind, brilliant and funny :) She always smiling and make you smile. I wish meet her soon again...