TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Philippe

Zila
Vouched for on February 24, 2017
Have you traveled together? No
How did you meet in real life?

I met Zila and her workmate Nana in Jakarta. We had to go to see the old town and ended up in a mall playing arcade games because the Monument Nacional was (unfortunatelly) closed that day... jaja...

Why are you vouching for them?

Zila is full of energy and so much fun. I really enjoyed her company. Only her travel guide skills could improve a bit... haha ;b Keep in touch...

Philippe

Pri
Vouched for on February 24, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Pri in Jakarta. He showed me the daylife while i showed him the nightlife of the city during my 4 days stay :)

Why are you vouching for them?

Pri is a really friendly and very easy going guy to go for sightseeing or clubbing. Guys like Pri are the reason why Travbuddy is such a great platform. Hopefully meeting him again some day...

JR

Vouched for on February 23, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Met in Buenos Aires before our epic Antarctica trip. Spent 10 days on the same ship.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a good spirit and fun person to travel with. She is funny and easy to get along with.

She needs to remember to say 'Uno' though. lol.

Vouched for on February 21, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Well, I met TravChef on a cruise in Antarctica (for the first time). She is a very nice person. She was one of two people who was very nice to me (above and beyond) on the 2017 Antarctica trip.

Why are you vouching for them?

Jantima was one of two people who was very nice to me (above and beyond) on the 2017 Antarctica trip. She is very easy to get along with and anyone would be blessed to travel with her!

Brian
Vouched for on February 18, 2017

We met on the travbuddy cruise to Antarctica Feb 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Legend, inspiration and charmer. I want to be Brian when I grow up. Usually found at the end of a 1 metre camera lens taking pictures of you when you least suspect, be on your guard. Needs a licence for those legs ! Ladies form an orderly queue.

Vouched for on February 18, 2017

We met on the Travbuddy Antarctica trip February 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

Lets me win at table football and pool. Doesn't understand anything I say, which is just as well.

Antarctica Meetup 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Morris is a nice kind of guy who speak his thought and not scare of it.

In the meantime he is a caring and fun guy. We always have a laugh in the last days at dinning table and in the lougne.

Morris, I hope you go home safe and hope to cross path again with you in the near future.

Safe travel, always....

In Antarctica Meet-up 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Mike is a very fun and interesting guys with a lot of stories to tell [I understand half of it though] lol

He is kind and always looking after friends. He always laughing and in a good humor. We all have a great time during the cruise of Antarctica!

Mike, I wish you a well travel and hope to cross path with you in the near future. Miss your laugh already!

alyssa

Antarctica Meet up 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Alyssa is real traveller and she is on for everything! Very adventurous..kayaking in Antarctica! Camping in Antarctica!

She is fun, kind and interesting person with a little noise..meaning that she wouldnt go loud but she always there with us. We have our fun time together during our Antarctica trip!

Alysa, I hope to see you again and travel with you together. If you come to Asia please hit me up!

JR

I met JR during our Antarctica Trip in April 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

JR is very nice, kind and smart person. He is very informative and put all the trip of the life time *Antarctica together for 18 of us.

He is calm and neutural way in approaching life. Never go extreme in any idea even in the hot topic like politic. He is very smart in game and a good humor. I like to play UNO with him.

JR, thanks again for all those your hardwork. I hope to see you next time after you have got your day off again.