TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Lhea
Vouched for on January 21, 2018

I met Lhea during Bali meet up in the month of November 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a nice lovely person flexible in nature and has good sense of humour. I found her very helpful and energetic. She helped me with my plans to visiy other places around Bali post meet up. Would be glad to meet her again when ever the opportunity arises. Wish her all the best in life and believe me she deserves also.

Vouched for on January 21, 2018
How did you meet in real life?

I met Wouter at the Bali meet up in Nov 2017.

Why are you vouching for them?

Wouter has all the qualities of a true Gentleman. Since he was the organiser of the meet up so made sure that everybody reach the place comfortably. He has excellent organising capabilities. He even shifted from his permanent place of stay to our hotel so that he is near the meeting place and spend maximum time together. He initially appears to be little shy but once you initiate talking it’s easier to take discussions on any topic further. I found him kind, soft spoken and very knowledgeable. Looking forward to meet or travel with him soon.

Vouched for on January 20, 2018

I met Haiza during Bali meet up in the month of Nov 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

I find her to be honest, exceptionally calm & composed girl but not difficult to talk to. We walked together through the streets to reach our place of stay.On the way shared some lovely life experiences. I wish her all the best in life & definitely look forward to meeting her again.

maya
Vouched for on January 20, 2018
Have you traveled together? Yes

I met Maya during our Bali meet up in the month of Nov.2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Maya reached the Airport before I arrived and patiently wAited for more than an hour there. We travelled together by cab to Ubud, stayed at the same hotel and thereafter for a day long side trips to Rice fields, Purification etc.
I found her to be the most helpful, talkative & chirpy girl with loads of laughter. We shared a lot about her profession where she is doing exceptionally well and also about her travel experiences. I wish her all the best in her endeavours and look forward to meet her in future.

Harriet

Vouched for on January 14, 2018
How did you meet in real life?

I recently had the privilege of meeting Nolan, during his USA travels. Nolan made it all the way to Tucson with his lovely parents; what an honor to meet such beautiful souls.

Nolan, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your parents. Happy Travels in the new year.

Why are you vouching for them?

We did a short tour of the Pima Air and Space Museum and Saguaro National Park in Tucson. Time was short, but the experience was memorable. I hope to see Nolan again, and perhaps travel together too.

Tina
Vouched for on December 25, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I hosted a Mini meet up in Bangkok.

Why are you vouching for them?

We had been talking for some time and finally got to meet in Bangkok at the mini meet up. She is a wonderful person with lots of stories. We have been to some of the same places in the USA and actually live a couple hours away from each other back in the states.

Vouched for on December 25, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Kanya through a Mini meet up in Bangkok back in the middle of the year.

Why are you vouching for them?

This is the second time I have had the opportunity to meet up with Kanya. I hosted a Mini meet up here in Bangkok at one of the night markets and she was able to make it. She is very kind and funny. I enjoyed talking with her and hope we can meet again.

Vouched for on December 19, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

We met in Downtown Bangkok, John was nice enough to show me around the local area.

Why are you vouching for them?

Pensacolapyro met me in person and was nice enough to show me around town. I gained a lot of information on the local area and culture from John.

Vouched for on December 17, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

We got to meet up at the food court in Terminal 21 in downtown Bangkok.

Why are you vouching for them?

After we met up we has some great conversations. This was his first time here and it was fun showing him around the main Sukhumvit area. I hope to hang out again before he leaves Bangkok.

Scot
Vouched for on December 15, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Scot came to visit while he is on his epic 'homeless' journey.

Why are you vouching for them?

I think Scot is pretty crazy, in the best possible way. I had so much fun and laughed so much that my belly hurt! I hope to meet up with him again in the future! He is totally not a murderer! :)