TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Antarctica Meetup 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Morris is a nice kind of guy who speak his thought and not scare of it.

In the meantime he is a caring and fun guy. We always have a laugh in the last days at dinning table and in the lougne.

Morris, I hope you go home safe and hope to cross path again with you in the near future.

Safe travel, always....

Mike

In Antarctica Meet-up 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Mike is a very fun and interesting guys with a lot of stories to tell [I understand half of it though] lol

He is kind and always looking after friends. He always laughing and in a good humor. We all have a great time during the cruise of Antarctica!

Mike, I wish you a well travel and hope to cross path with you in the near future. Miss your laugh already!

alyssa

Antarctica Meet up 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Alyssa is real traveller and she is on for everything! Very adventurous..kayaking in Antarctica! Camping in Antarctica!

She is fun, kind and interesting person with a little noise..meaning that she wouldnt go loud but she always there with us. We have our fun time together during our Antarctica trip!

Alysa, I hope to see you again and travel with you together. If you come to Asia please hit me up!

JR

I met JR during our Antarctica Trip in April 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

JR is very nice, kind and smart person. He is very informative and put all the trip of the life time *Antarctica together for 18 of us.

He is calm and neutural way in approaching life. Never go extreme in any idea even in the hot topic like politic. He is very smart in game and a good humor. I like to play UNO with him.

JR, thanks again for all those your hardwork. I hope to see you next time after you have got your day off again.

Kirk
How did you meet in real life?

I have met Kirk during our Voyage de Fin Du Monde together!

Why are you vouching for them?

Kirk is very interesting personality, kind and a wise man. I noticed that he speak French on the first day of our voyage to Antarctica! That's so cool.

I and Kirk have a few similar hobbies. He likes to read and I am too. He likes to play Sudoku and guess what...I also like to play Sudoku. He is calm and has many interesting story to tell and he is good in playing UNO!

I wish one day I will meet you Kirk and travel with you again!

Keiko
Vouched for on February 11, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Keiko when I went to Amsterdam.We chat before I met to let her know that I'm coming n stay there for a night before I join the Europe tour.

Why are you vouching for them?

I vouching for her because Keiko is really a very nice friendly n very helpfull person. She picks me up at airport n go to my hotel by train together.
she shows me how to buy a train ticket, where to stop.
After my tour finish, she took me around to see places really beautiful.
I really thank you so much Keiko for your hospitality to show me around n visit me in my hotel
I hope I can meet n travel with you again next time.

Henry
Vouched for on February 8, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Henry contacted me when he was coming to Bangkok. We started messaging back and forth and agreed to meet at China Town. He brought a friend and we had a great time having lunch (he said lunch I would say dinner) Later we went to a nice riverside place for drink and talk about our lives, the city, and other travel adventures. Just a shame it was only for the day. Henry is a great buddy to have as he traveled quite a bit in his life and has great advice and tips. He is also a very nice person and fun to talk to. I would strongly vouch for Henry.I'm looking forward to seeing him again in San Diego.

Why are you vouching for them?

And who should not enjoy the company of Henry? Never would you be caught in a dull moment while he is around. Henry loves to travel and discover new places. Of all TravBuddies I've met, this is one guy I won't mind traveling with. It is my pleasure to meet a great guy like Henry. He is a pretty cool dude with lot of interest in the world, a pleasant conversationalist, friendly, easy going, wonderful to talk to and spend time with. A real traveller by heart! If you have the chance, don't hesitate to meet him :)

Brian

Ryan
Vouched for on February 6, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I had the opportunity to meetup with Ryan in my local area in the vicinity of the Hampton Roads region of Virginia where I live. We agreed upon a place in the historic downtown area of Hampton at a sports bar/grill for lunch. It was a welcomed, quickly arranged meetup, but glad we had the opportunity to take advantage of hanging out for a few hours during Ryan's time in the area.

Why are you vouching for them?

I've known Ryan on the site since around 2011 when we started swapping smiles/comments and congrats for awards and features, and this built up a friendship over time as we exchanged more and more here and got to know each other better. Ryan is a real nice guy, laid-back and easy to talk to. He has some good stories of his life to share as well on his experiences. He extended a nice welcome to me and my wife to visit him and his family in Japan someday. Perhaps we'll meetup again on the other side of the world!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/112990/Ryan-bensonryan-10

Ryan

Brian
Vouched for on February 4, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Finally came out of my shell to meet up with him In Hampton VA after knowing him on TB for a few years.

Why are you vouching for them?

As his username suggests, he is a fascinating guy to talk to. Very intelligent and generous. Paid for my lunch too. Looking forward to seeing him again whenever he is in Japan.

Zera
Vouched for on January 17, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I contacted her when she was coming to Bergen

Why are you vouching for them?

Zera is a fun girl. Met up with her when she was in Bergen for a few days. She is easy to get a long with,great person to hang out with ☺