TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

mario

Rosario
How did you meet in real life?

in montreal he come here and i pass a night in st0patrick club and in little italy to take a cafee!!!

Why are you vouching for them?

i vouch of this man was a very good guy if u want good discution and pass good time it the man to see!!!very sympatic and very honest i really like spend my time in montreal with this guy !!!!!

Lindsey

paul
How did you meet in real life?

I asked him to show me around his hometown, Long Beach California, when I was traveling to LA. We spent the day kayaking and hanging out.

Why are you vouching for them?

I am vouching for Paul, carpefunk, because I trust him as an individual from meeting him. I was comfortable spending time with him and enjoyed our time sharing travel stories and discussing what a great site travbuddy is.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/12789/Day-5-Long-Beach-Long-Beach-5

Pierre-…

Nimrod …
How did you meet in real life?

We were both in San Juan, Puerto Rico at the same time. So we decided to have a drink one evening in Old San Juan. Had few cocktails in different nice bars around town. Was a Monday night, so Old an Juan was pretty quiet....I guess it's everywhere the same on a Monday night.

Why are you vouching for them?

Had a great evening, and Dean is a great guy....hope to see him sometime...somewhere soon on our small planet.

Mel

How did you meet in real life?

We emailed back and forth a few times, and since we were in close proximity to each other and had a lot of common ground, I invited her to come by for a visit.

Why are you vouching for them?

Because she's a fun girl! We've gotten together a few times, looked over each other's travel albums and exchanged travel tales. I'm sad that she's gone off to Cayman.

Rachel

Kathy
How did you meet in real life?

We met up in May 2007 in the French Riviera and Paris!

Why are you vouching for them?

We had so much fun when we were together and I hope that we can meet up in more international destinations someday!

Jeff

How did you meet in real life?

Met David along with his brother Eric in San Francisco in May 2006.

Why are you vouching for them?

As one of the founders of TravBuddy he is a true TravBuddy! Enjoy his travel experiences.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/1110/Eric-and-David-TravBuddy-Geniuses-Berkeley-42

Roger

How did you meet in real life?

During a trip through southern California, we met at a Coffee house for a few minutes. And then a few months later he and his friend Lisa were through my home town, here in Visalia, and we met and talked again. He's way too young, but a very personable, intelligent, and nice.

Why are you vouching for them?

Why not? The main reason is because this is a new feature and we will see if there are any bugs in the system.

Jeff

How did you meet in real life?

Met Eric and David in San Francisco in May 2006. Bought them lunch!

Why are you vouching for them?

Pretty nice guy! As one of the founders of TravBuddy, Eric shows the right stuff in being the perfect TravBuddy!

Nancy
How did you meet in real life?

We met with Kcusa76 in Venice and had some drinks at a bar. Great personality and easy to talk to.

Why are you vouching for them?

She recommended a great art exhibit and restaurant away from the crowd of Venice. Great insight into Venice.

AP

Joanne
How did you meet in real life?

Arranged to meet at City Hall MRT with Winnie, headed off for dinner, drinks and some clubbing with French boys :P ..Met the next time I passed through Singapore as well. And hopefully again in a couple of weeks :)

Why are you vouching for them?

Had a great time and I'm happy to consider Jo a friend :) ..Honest, reliable, good fun.. likes a drink :D

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/5128/Frogs-and-other-slippery-creatures-Singapore-5