TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Stuart

How did you meet in real life?

When Anja was in London for a few days, we went to the Great British Beer Festival at Earls Court together.

Why are you vouching for them?

She's one of the easiest people in the world to get on with, and has an amazing stamina and taste for good beer! Must be natural to germans...
Her English is brilliant; you'd think it were her first language as she speaks/writes it so well. A really fun girl to spend some time with :) I really enjoyed our (brief) time together.

Stuart
How did you meet in real life?

I met him in London where we went to the Great Britain Beer Festival at Earls Court, which was good fun.

Why are you vouching for them?

Stuart is a very nice and friendly person to hang out with. He's good fun and enjoys drinking a tasty beer! Also his host qualities are very good and he has a very comfy bed ;-)

Geno

Nancy
How did you meet in real life?

In Venezia, Italia at the bus station! She was wearing a green dress, a step in her walk, and a sparkle in her eye....

Why are you vouching for them?

Cos she rocks....A very informed, intelligent, understanding and friendly tour guide, and a great translator!

Cliff
How did you meet in real life?

I met him when I was in Boston in July. He was showing me around along the freedom trail and ended up in an Irish pub, having some pints together.

Why are you vouching for them?

I vouch for Cliff cause he's a lovely and friendly person and I enjoyed hanging out with him a lot. Looking forward to see him again in Amsterdam :)

Gareth
Have you traveled together? Yes
How did you meet in real life?

I invited Gareth over to Germany for a holiday, where we had some good fun.

Why are you vouching for them?

Because he's a fantastic friend and a fun person to hang out with. He's happy showing people around in his hometown and enjoyes exploring new (beer) cultures ;-)

Donna
How did you meet in real life?

Donna is the Mother Earth of CS, and one of my best friends.

Why are you vouching for them?

Donna has a rare wisdom. She is generous and kind and very dedicated to everyone and everything she cares about. Time spent with her is what life is all about - all about joy, and friends, great food, bike rides, and laughter. I honestly don't know what I would do without this woman in my life.

Terry
Have you traveled together? Yes
How did you meet in real life?

Ummmm.... this is my mom. :-) So obviously, I know her pretty well...

Why are you vouching for them?

How do you say why you are vouching for your own mother? OK, forget she's my mom and I'll tell you why I vouch for her as a person. She is smart, generous and kind. She will make time for anyone. She is very funny and has the best sense of humor you could ask for. She cares about what is right. Honestly, I could go on and on, but there's nothing I could say that would do more than scratch the surface of how amazingly wonderful she is - you'll just have to meet her and see for yourself. :-)

Lindsay
How did you meet in real life?

Lindsay and I met thru Couchsurfing - she was my first ever experience at surfing! I stayed with her in LA, and had the best time. Since then she's also come to Phoenix to stay with me and we've become good friends...

Why are you vouching for them?

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! She is brilliant, for one - and very funny. She's a great support and I'm so lucky to have her. See you in London Linds? :-)

David
How did you meet in real life?

David and I both live in Phoenix and have gone out for dinner, hookah, and great talks!

Why are you vouching for them?

David is full of energy and life. He's a great person to have as a friend. He'll really go out of his way for you, and I adore him... if you get the chance to meet him grab it!

John
How did you meet in real life?

I got to meet John (finally) in early January of 2007 in London. He is a wonderful man!

Why are you vouching for them?

I couldn't feel more lucky to have a friend like John. He's kind and generous, and someone you can talk to hours with on any subject. He's extremely trustworthy and I can't wait till we can spend time in person again! I miss you John!