TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Rosario

mario
How did you meet in real life?

I went to visit Montreal and we had a beer/coffee together.

Why are you vouching for them?

He's a great guy, very funny and welcoming person.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/photos/blogs/300408

How did you meet in real life?

Met Amanda when she visited San Jose and had dinner together!

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a cool gal, very friendly, seems to know everybody and is fun to talk to! She has been on Travbuddy for a LONG time!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/7667/Do-you-know-the-way-to-San-Jose-San-Jose-2

Larry
Have you traveled together? Yes
How did you meet in real life?

Invited larry and cindy to spend the weekend with us in Mammoth to talk about their and our trip to Tibet!

Why are you vouching for them?

He and cindy are interesting to read from the blogs, turned out to be great people to meet in person and we got along pretty well!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/photos/blogs/302520

Joanne

AP
How did you meet in real life?

Met up when he was in Singapore for his tattoo but unfortunately didnt get it done...dinner with a friend, Winnie and lotsa fun in the clubs, dancing, drinking and a good laugh at the funny people in the clubs.

Met up for a second time when he was in Singapore again and determined to get his tattoo this time but not quite. A small part of it wasn't completed...dinner again but this time with more of my friends. Headed to the clubs again and had a fun time like the last...

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm happy to know Andee and to consider him my friend as well. A really nice and down to earth guy...can be quite corny and sarcastic sometimes though. A really fun to be with friend...and i'm looking forward to see him again in a couple of weeks but sad to say, without Winnie around...

mario

Rosario
How did you meet in real life?

in montreal he come here and i pass a night in st0patrick club and in little italy to take a cafee!!!

Why are you vouching for them?

i vouch of this man was a very good guy if u want good discution and pass good time it the man to see!!!very sympatic and very honest i really like spend my time in montreal with this guy !!!!!

Lindsey

paul
How did you meet in real life?

I asked him to show me around his hometown, Long Beach California, when I was traveling to LA. We spent the day kayaking and hanging out.

Why are you vouching for them?

I am vouching for Paul, carpefunk, because I trust him as an individual from meeting him. I was comfortable spending time with him and enjoyed our time sharing travel stories and discussing what a great site travbuddy is.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/12789/Day-5-Long-Beach-Long-Beach-5

Pierre-…

Nimrod …
How did you meet in real life?

We were both in San Juan, Puerto Rico at the same time. So we decided to have a drink one evening in Old San Juan. Had few cocktails in different nice bars around town. Was a Monday night, so Old an Juan was pretty quiet....I guess it's everywhere the same on a Monday night.

Why are you vouching for them?

Had a great evening, and Dean is a great guy....hope to see him sometime...somewhere soon on our small planet.

Mel

How did you meet in real life?

We emailed back and forth a few times, and since we were in close proximity to each other and had a lot of common ground, I invited her to come by for a visit.

Why are you vouching for them?

Because she's a fun girl! We've gotten together a few times, looked over each other's travel albums and exchanged travel tales. I'm sad that she's gone off to Cayman.

Rachel

Kathy
How did you meet in real life?

We met up in May 2007 in the French Riviera and Paris!

Why are you vouching for them?

We had so much fun when we were together and I hope that we can meet up in more international destinations someday!

Jeff

How did you meet in real life?

Met David along with his brother Eric in San Francisco in May 2006.

Why are you vouching for them?

As one of the founders of TravBuddy he is a true TravBuddy! Enjoy his travel experiences.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/1110/Eric-and-David-TravBuddy-Geniuses-Berkeley-42