TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Vouched for on August 24, 2007
How did you meet in real life?

I got to meet John (finally) in early January of 2007 in London. He is a wonderful man!

Why are you vouching for them?

I couldn't feel more lucky to have a friend like John. He's kind and generous, and someone you can talk to hours with on any subject. He's extremely trustworthy and I can't wait till we can spend time in person again! I miss you John!

How did you meet in real life?

Portia and I finally got to meet in person in June 2007. We had a fabulous dinner and talked for hours.

Why are you vouching for them?

Portia is an amazing woman. She is talented, intelligent, and insightful. She's also very generous. She was kind enough to mail me a gift of a Chinese word she had taught me, and it's something I treasure a great deal. Anyone that meets her is blessed.

How did you meet in real life?

I finally met up with John down on Isla Mujeres in April 2007.

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm vouching for John because he's one of the most intelligent, funny and honest people I know. He is constantly willing to stand up for things he believes in. We work together a great deal for the sight, and there is no one I would rather co-mod with.

How did you meet in real life?

I finally met up with Eric back in Feb. 2007 in Los Angeles... he's a wonderful person that I respect a great deal.

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm vouching for Eric because I work with him constantly for the site, and he is one of the most intelligent and insightful people I know. I really value his friendship.

How did you meet in real life?

In Cuba at a guest house. I showed up without a place to stay or any plans, and she invited me to travel along to Trinidad with her. We traveled for 5 days across Cuba.

Why are you vouching for them?

She's now one of my best friends. She's amazing, and fun to travel with. I learned a lot from traveling with her.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/photos/blogs/309274

Rosario

mario
How did you meet in real life?

I went to visit Montreal and we had a beer/coffee together.

Why are you vouching for them?

He's a great guy, very funny and welcoming person.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/photos/blogs/300408

How did you meet in real life?

Met Amanda when she visited San Jose and had dinner together!

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a cool gal, very friendly, seems to know everybody and is fun to talk to! She has been on Travbuddy for a LONG time!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/7667/Do-you-know-the-way-to-San-Jose-San-Jose-2

Larry
How did you meet in real life?

Invited larry and cindy to spend the weekend with us in Mammoth to talk about their and our trip to Tibet!

Why are you vouching for them?

He and cindy are interesting to read from the blogs, turned out to be great people to meet in person and we got along pretty well!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/photos/blogs/302520

Joanne

AP
How did you meet in real life?

Met up when he was in Singapore for his tattoo but unfortunately didnt get it done...dinner with a friend, Winnie and lotsa fun in the clubs, dancing, drinking and a good laugh at the funny people in the clubs.

Met up for a second time when he was in Singapore again and determined to get his tattoo this time but not quite. A small part of it wasn't completed...dinner again but this time with more of my friends. Headed to the clubs again and had a fun time like the last...

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm happy to know Andee and to consider him my friend as well. A really nice and down to earth guy...can be quite corny and sarcastic sometimes though. A really fun to be with friend...and i'm looking forward to see him again in a couple of weeks but sad to say, without Winnie around...

mario

Rosario
How did you meet in real life?

in montreal he come here and i pass a night in st0patrick club and in little italy to take a cafee!!!

Why are you vouching for them?

i vouch of this man was a very good guy if u want good discution and pass good time it the man to see!!!very sympatic and very honest i really like spend my time in montreal with this guy !!!!!