TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Vouched for on August 25, 2007
How did you meet in real life?

HB for the US open, lots to do while we hungout. Eat drink and be merry. She gives awesome massages, I highly recommend Angel

Why are you vouching for them?

she needs it, she is so shy and quiet. My new pal!

Sasha
Vouched for on August 25, 2007
How did you meet in real life?

We met in Moscow and St. Petersburg when she was visiting Russia.

Why are you vouching for them?

Just because Sasha was cool, normal and fun to hang out with! Plus she totally showed those Kiwi's who was boss in the St. Petersburg McDonald's.

Kelly
How did you meet in real life?

I met w/ Kelly and Steve at the US Surf Open in HB. We had a great time scoping out the mass of people in main street. Since meeting, she and I have gotten together on other occasions, even hosting some guys from Italy!!

Why are you vouching for them?

I have a great time every time I'm w/ Kelly. She loves to laugh so we are just an endless duo of laughter. She's very sweet also! Taste like candy!! Just kidding, I really don't know... but she's a sweetheart!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/11931

How did you meet in real life?

We met up for the US Surf Open. Had some lunch, had some drinks, had lot's of fun! He's not only my travbuddy friend... he's also my client!!! hahahahaha

Why are you vouching for them?

He's a great guy! Fun to hang with, very sweet, super nice guy!! oh and he has a great place for parties!! :-)

Jeff
How did you meet in real life?

Jeff stopped by the TravBuddy 'offices' in Berkeley while David and I were working on the site from there. We showed him around Berkeley and he was kind enough to buy us lunch.

Why are you vouching for them?

Jeff was one of the first members of the site and has given us lots of great feedback to help TravBuddy evolve into what it is today. Very friendly, polite, and generous when we met in person.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/1110/Eric-and-David-TravBuddy-Geniuses-Berkeley-42

Larry

How did you meet in real life?

Portia and Kevin hosted a visit to Mammoth Lakes, CA to talk about our recent trip to Tibet where they are headed in September

Why are you vouching for them?

We are vouching for Portia because she is a great contributor to the site, a world traveller and an interesting and fun person to travel with.

Winnie

AP
How did you meet in real life?

Twice, at the fated City Hall MRT station.. always trying to identify a tall blonde out there ;)

Lots of fun gobbling local food, bar hopping, and random booty shaking sessions in the clubs.

Too bad I wouldn't be there on your third visit.. But I hope you have my share of fun for me

Why are you vouching for them?

He could be that mean little thing.. and my whore, but he's really sweet, honest, witty, and at least he tried to guard me from the evil boys and a net junkie like me.

He is a worthy friend, and I love bitching with you :)

John

How did you meet in real life?

She visited London for a few days in January this year. We had been chatting a good deal on this site, so of course we arranged to meet! In fact we did so twice, once for lunch and once at an evening Couchsurfers' gathering.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is great fun, warm and engaging, easy to talk to, and immensely enthusiastic - just as you would imagine from her posts! If you are lucky enough to get a chance to meet her, take it without the remotest apprehension - you won't regret it! She is a remarkable person.

How did you meet in real life?

oh! i visited my aunt in stuttgart and her grandparent also lives near stuttgart, so we planned to meet in the weekend and we had a blast! :D

Why are you vouching for them?

she's game and ready for good times and adventures! :D

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/10914/a-day-in-stuttgart-with-saskia-die-groe-frau-dieser-welt-Stuttgart-4

Gareth

Anja
How did you meet in real life?

I was over seeing my irish friend in Germany and Anja was happy to help me out and show me around Frankfurt (First class tour it was ;-). I think she secretly works for Frankfurt Tourist Board and is not letting on lol ;-)

Why are you vouching for them?

Shes a class gal, a very true and special friend she has became to me. You wouldnt think she was German as she tends to rub off on your accent (Yes she nearly adopted my Irish accent lol). A great person to have fun and have great craic with! A good advert for German people! Now i owe her a sightseeing tour of Auckland!!!! :-)