TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

David

Vouched for on September 1, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

dmlover76 reached out while she was travelling in Sydney recently.

Why are you vouching for them?

She's a delightful person with a bubbly personality.

Marc

Vouched for on August 31, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

Nolan invited me to join a small meetup he organized in Manila. He gave me clear directions to an easy-to-find meeting place, and he was there right on time.

Why are you vouching for them?

Nolan has been welcoming and helpful from weeks before I came to Manila. He is friendly, fun to talk with, and has a nice passion for travel. I look forward to meeting him again at the meetup in February.

Elise

Vouched for on August 31, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

She visited Eindhoven during her time in Amsterdam.
We decided to meet. I took her to a place for manicure, we went shopping and had lunch after.
A week later I met her in Ibiza for drinks.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is adventurous and by talking to her you know she got bitten by the travelbug. Does research on places to visit.
She is an intelligent woman, knows what she wants and good in making itinerary's. A well travelled person. Good to have her on your side during travels!
Well dressed and a partner in crime when it comes to shopping.
She tolerates other cultures, she is open to new experiences, a very kind woman who is outgoing and willing to meet lots of people.
Hope to travel with her in the future!!

Hugs for Jeanne!!

Vance

Christi…
Vouched for on August 30, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

Ilse (Ilserita) from TB lured me into running the Reykjavik Marathon and Christine joined her for the adventure. Although my visit was front ended and theirs after the run, we still got to enjoy a few escapades beyond the race.

Why are you vouching for them?

How can you not vouch for someone who flies from LA to Reykjavik, landing at midnight, and endures a half marathon the very next morning? I continue to be impressed every time I think about it!

Simon
Vouched for on August 29, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

i met him while i was travelling in malaysia. we ate dinner in 4 different resto that serves traditional Malaysian food in one night! i was so full that i can't even sit down anymore on the 3rd resto! hahaha, we started eating at 7pm and we finished 1130pm. i still wanted to eat the durian eat all you can for 9MR but i'm already stuffed. he also told me about this famous resto in Melaka which i had the chance to try the following day. when we meet again it's gonna be about food, food, food and food.

Why are you vouching for them?

i am vouching for this guy because he is so cool and he still needs to teach me how to surf and stuff! how to travel bringing only 3-5 pcs of shirt! hahaha .we'll eat again more spicy foods next time coz we don't get that fat. ^_^

Josée

Daniel
Vouched for on August 28, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

We agreed to meet at a local pub.

Why are you vouching for them?

Daniel is a well rounded individual, easy going and very easy to talk to. We had great conversation over some wine, showed him a few places that might be of interest during his stay. I would have no reservation meeting him again.

Safin

Corina
Vouched for on August 28, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

We planned and travelled together in Vietnam

Why are you vouching for them?

To start with I second all the vouches and emotions from the other vouchers for corina. On top of that she plans and budgets things well ahead, so am I which was one of the common traits for us to get together on this trip. She is very easy going and fun to be with, Which is something everyone needs when you are vacationing !!.

Highly recommend her and definitely would love to travel with her again if I get a chance.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://s1.postimg.org/t8qzb8bnj/image.jpg

Jantima

Alina
Vouched for on August 27, 2014

In TravBuddy Meet-up in Istanbul 2013 and Liverpool Summer Meet-up 2014

Why are you vouching for them?

I met alyna_tr the first time in Istanbul only for short period because she arrived later than us. Then we have been communicate through Facebook and TB Website and decided to go together in Liverpool again. She is always have a good humors and have a good wits. She is lovely to be with. I hope I can meet her again in the near future. Thank you Alyna for coming to Liverpool TravBuddy Meet-up.

Corina

Safin
Vouched for on August 27, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

We have been in contact since early this year. He was suppose to visit Seoul but plans fell through. We kept in touch and this summer made plans to go to Vietnam together. We first met in Vietnam a week ago.

Why are you vouching for them?

It was a pleasure traveling with him. He is kind, a great communicator, and a flexible traveler. We have built a friendship and he is someone I would travel with again. Recommended for any kind of meetup or travel plans!

alex

Astrid
Vouched for on August 25, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

we attended a huge meet up in Bangkok in 2013! we spent an awesome time together with so much fun and interesting people

Why are you vouching for them?

she is a lovely, nice person, a good friend and great companion for exploring new places.