TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Bhushan

Vouched for on March 10, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

It was a last minute quick meetup over a lunch in Bangkok. Nolan connected us via whatsapp messages and we 6 TBs met at Baan Kanitha Restaurant.

Why are you vouching for them?

John is a great person to hang on with. I found him down to earth and very friendly to talk with. He has travelled a lot and now settling in Thailand. Hope to meet and travel with him sometime in future.

Bhushan
Vouched for on March 8, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Wow, so a last minute message from Nolan, while in Cambodia, told me some Travbuddys were doing a quick meetup in Bangkok. Hey, I am in Bangkok so that's great. I hopped on the MRT and headed to the meeting point. We met at a resturant and hung out for a while in Bangkok

Why are you vouching for them?

It was nice talking to Bhushan. He is a world traveler and all around kind and fun guy. I have seen his posts for a long time on Travbuddy so it was a pleasure to finally meet him.

Tharindu
Vouched for on March 2, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Tharindu showed me around Colombo and gave me some very good tips for my 3 months in Sri Lanka.

Why are you vouching for them?

He is a very friendly, warm, charming and welcoming guy. Very relaxed. Very knowledgable about his own country. It was a lovely 2 occasions chatting about all sorts of things with him.

Zila

Vouched for on February 27, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

My first time meeting friend through Travbuddy.. We went to several tourist attraction in Jakarta and had visited rooftop bar in his list.. I had great time meeting him..

Why are you vouching for them?

He's nice and cool.. Hope I can see you again in another time or place ^^

Keiko

Vouched for on February 27, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Merlina when she was in Europe trip visiting Amsterdam.

Why are you vouching for them?

Merlina visited Amsterdam during her Europe trip with her friend Nanda, is nice to have the opportunity to meet both of them. She is nice and friendly, we have lots of fun in our daytrip to a 17th century old village Zaanse Schans. We enjoy very much with the small amount of time together.

Zila
Vouched for on February 24, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Zila and her workmate Nana in Jakarta. We had to go to see the old town and ended up in a mall playing arcade games because the Monument Nacional was (unfortunatelly) closed that day... jaja...

Why are you vouching for them?

Zila is full of energy and so much fun. I really enjoyed her company. Only her travel guide skills could improve a bit... haha ;b Keep in touch...

Pri
Vouched for on February 24, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Pri in Jakarta. He showed me the daylife while i showed him the nightlife of the city during my 4 days stay :)

Why are you vouching for them?

Pri is a really friendly and very easy going guy to go for sightseeing or clubbing. Guys like Pri are the reason why Travbuddy is such a great platform. Hopefully meeting him again some day...

JR

Vouched for on February 23, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Met in Buenos Aires before our epic Antarctica trip. Spent 10 days on the same ship.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a good spirit and fun person to travel with. She is funny and easy to get along with.

She needs to remember to say 'Uno' though. lol.

Vouched for on February 21, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Well, I met TravChef on a cruise in Antarctica (for the first time). She is a very nice person. She was one of two people who was very nice to me (above and beyond) on the 2017 Antarctica trip.

Why are you vouching for them?

Jantima was one of two people who was very nice to me (above and beyond) on the 2017 Antarctica trip. She is very easy to get along with and anyone would be blessed to travel with her!

Mike

Brian
Vouched for on February 18, 2017

We met on the travbuddy cruise to Antarctica Feb 2017

Why are you vouching for them?

Legend, inspiration and charmer. I want to be Brian when I grow up. Usually found at the end of a 1 metre camera lens taking pictures of you when you least suspect, be on your guard. Needs a licence for those legs ! Ladies form an orderly queue.