TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Desmond

Vouched for on June 21, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I was visiting Rome and wanted to meet a local for drinks and dinner. Sarita gracious enough to show me around.

Why are you vouching for them?

She's friendly and genuine, and was fun to talk to.

Andy

Ebony
Vouched for on June 21, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

We travelled to Cuba in June 2017 for a couple of weeks.

Why are you vouching for them?

clever, fun, easy to travel with. Zest for life, copes with everything ( including grumpy travel buddies)

May Ling

Vouched for on June 19, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Met up with MinJu and her friend for dinner in Istanbul just after the bombing in the Square. Was a very interesting conversation about what she'd just learned in her program from NYU while in Israel. Great break to chat with a fellow nomad and New Yorker on my solo travels.

Why are you vouching for them?

I think she's likely embarking on a long lifetime of random travel. If this helps her connect and enhance her voyage, then awesome!

Huib/Hu…
How did you meet in real life?

I met Huib when I visited Netherlands.

Why are you vouching for them?

Huib was very nice about guiding me through an unfamiliar town.
We had a very good time walking and at an Irish pub.
Thanks.

Keiko
How did you meet in real life?

I met Keiko while visiting Netherlands.

Why are you vouching for them?

Keiko was very nice about guiding me in two unfamiliar towns.
She made my visit very special and organized other TB meetups that enriched my visit.
Thanks Keiko.

Tineke
How did you meet in real life?

I met Tineke when I visited the Netherlands.

Why are you vouching for them?

Tineke was very nice and helpful in guiding me through unfamiliar Netherlands. She has a great attitude and I had a nice day visiting.

How did you meet in real life?

I visited Netherlands and met him twice.

Why are you vouching for them?

Paul was very helpful in guiding me in an unfamiliar place. I enjoyed his company and he enriched my visit.

Vouched for on June 1, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Walter in my hometown 's-Hertogenbosch. He stayed here for a couple of nights and I showed him around my town.

Why are you vouching for them?

Because I think Walter is a very friendly and honest and man full with sympathy. He is easy to talk with, easy to travel with and I think he knows a lot of the world. It's was definitely worth it to meet up with Walter. I enjoyed showing him around the place I live.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/80738/Showing-Walter-hometown-9

Emilia

Anita
Vouched for on May 26, 2017

Warsaw Meet Up 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

I met Anita during the Warsaw Meet-up. We had a chance to talk during dinner and the Warsaw tour which happened to be a day after. She is someone you should meet if given the chance. She is friendly, talkative and outgoing. She has a great sense of humor and she fast became the life and soul of the party.

She is a real, restless traveler and was one of the not many TBs who didn't complain about a long day of sightseeing and the heat. Although she is Polish, and I'm sure she was in Warsaw before, she was interested in seeing the most popular landmarks of Polish capital with the group.

I wish one day I could meet with her again.

Anita

Emilia
Vouched for on May 26, 2017

Warsaw TB meet up September 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a superb event organizer who can tackle unexpected and make swift decisions to change plans.

We have connected via TB website initially. After engaging in some conversations, we finally got together in Warsaw.

She is a very charming and positive person with lots of inside information not only on Warsaw ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time in her company and would repeat again.