TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Peter

Vouched for on September 24, 2016
Have you traveled together? Yes

Warsaw Meet-Up Sep 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

Tremaine is a good guy and I think I great drinking buddy. We planned to meet several times and finally we made it in Warsaw. He's fun to be around, cool and easy to deal with.
Meet him whenever you have a chance. He will give you good memories. See you again mate. Cheers!!!

Brian

Kimberly
Vouched for on September 24, 2016
Have you traveled together? Yes
How did you meet in real life?

I first met Kim in the Bangkok meet up in Feb 2014 and traveled after that with Kim, Hali and Nathan through Cambodia and Vietnam.

The second time we met was in Gdansk Poland in Sept 2016 when we traveled with Hali and several others from time to time on our journey through Poland and Russia.
We attended the Warsaw Eleven Heaven meet up in Sept 2016 which was the day after her Birthday so a special occasion for a couple of reasons.

Why are you vouching for them?

Kim is great to travel with as she does a lot of research on places to visit and how to get around.
She has lots of computer, camera and music knowledge and always willing to share her experience and help others.
There is no chance of getting ripped off when with Kim as she researches all the prices and not willing to pay a special tourist price.
Kim describes herself as an introvert but next to Hali almost everyone is an introvert.
Kim knows what she wants when traveling but always willing to be part of the group.

We have had many great shared experiences and I hope we have more in the future in some new country.

Jeremy

Vouched for on September 21, 2016

Eleven Heaven Meet Up in Warsaw

Why are you vouching for them?

After talking with Tremaine on TB for awhile, it was so awesome to meet him in Poland!
He is a great guy, and very easy going.
I hope to see him again, and chat more next time. Since we work for the same company, I think that will be likely.

Amy

Kitt
How did you meet in real life?

I met Kitt through Travbuddy. I messaged him for a meet up as we were visiting Tokyo about the same time. We had dinner in the Ropponggi Hills area in Tokyo.

Why are you vouching for them?

Kitt is nice and is easy to get along with. Although our meet up is short and for various reasons we were not able to travel together, I hope we are able to meet again some time in the future, when we travel to other places.

Francis

Warsaw 16 meetup

Why are you vouching for them?

Because he is a really fun loving person. His upbeat disposition really brought a load of fun to the meet up! I really look forward to meeting up with him in the future.

Kitt

Amy
How did you meet in real life?

Amy and I met through TravBuddy. She sent me a message for a possible meetup. After a few back and forths, decided to meet in Tokyo during our visits. Due to a few travel mishaps, we weren't able to travel together. We did however ended up having dinner at Roppongi HIlls.

Why are you vouching for them?

Amy is pretty easy to talk to. She's pretty well traveled and seemed to know Tokyo pretty well. She's also easy to organize a meetup with.

Pram
Vouched for on September 17, 2016
How did you meet in real life?

Pram sent me a message few days before my trip to Nepal with my friends. We exchange emails and whatsapp msgs and shared his thoughts on our itinerary. He gladly met us near our hotel when i arrived in Thamel.

Why are you vouching for them?

Pram is one of the best things that happened on our trip in Nepal. We immediately got along the first time we met like old friends. He is a very nice,cool, trustworthy guy truly proud of his roots. He showed us around Thamel to see the temples and joined us on our sightseeing in Patan. He also helped us to book our trip to Pokhara and made us a detailed itinerary.
If you plan to go to Nepal, you should definitely contact Pram. We were lucky enough that he was not so busy working on his website (myholidaynepal.com), and spent the day with us. Checkout his website if you plan to explore Nepal, really cool and helpful, too!

Pram
Vouched for on September 17, 2016

Anita
Vouched for on September 16, 2016

At the Warsaw, Poland

Why are you vouching for them?

I am vouching for Anita because she is a great travbudy! I first 'met' her through travelbuddy when I saw her amazing pics and then in person in Warsaw. She is well traveled, always laughing and even can jab at you in a playful way about something like not showing up when you said you would. I look forward to meeting her in the future.

Peter
Vouched for on September 16, 2016

Warsaw Poland 16 Meetup

Why are you vouching for them?

Peter is a fantastic Trav Buddy. I was suppose to meet him several times before this meetup but was finally able to do it now. He is full of energy, happiness and in general struck me as a good guy that you benefit to travel with. I hope I have the chance to do so in the future.