TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Diana

Bruno
Vouched for on October 21, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

A mutual friend told me very nice things about Bruno, so I wanted
to meet him during my first trip to USA and they were right.
We shared a wonderful day in Rhode Island and I saw his family castle, lol:).

Why are you vouching for them?

Because Bruno is a very nice, sweet and generous guy, he drove almost one hour (each way) to meet me and took me to Providence and New Port,RI, I enjoyed a lot my time with him and he is very welcome to visit me in MedellĂ­n sometime soon:), obrigada:)

Bruno

Diana
Vouched for on October 20, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

we met through this site, and she heard 'good things' about me (I hope lol) from others travbuddies so we set up to get together while she is on vacation visiting family in Boston area and we planned a trip to Providence and Newport RI for the day!

Why are you vouching for them?

I was looking forward to meeting with her, as I had gotten used to chatting with her on here and then we be friends on Facebook. What a pleasure it was to spend time with her! she is a very genuine, bit shy and very engaging person. Talking with her was easy, I even tried speak a bit of Spanish with her, we had a Italian food in Providence which she love and then we went to Newport to see the beautiful mansions by the water and on top of that she brought me souvenir from Colombia, that's was sweet, was really nice meeting you! cheers :)

Amy

Trina
Vouched for on October 19, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

I met Trina when I travelled to Krakow, Poland in september. We had dinner together with another travbuddy from London.

Why are you vouching for them?

Trina is nice and easy to get along with. We had a nice conversation and shared some travel stories together. I enjoyed our meetup very much and I would love to meet Trina again in the future if our path cross again.

Ania

Vouched for on October 17, 2014

He visited me in Warsaw

Why are you vouching for them?

We spent great time together walking around the city, he's a really great guy, funny, easy - going and I hope I will be able to travel with him in the future :)

Ania
Vouched for on October 17, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

I went to Warsaw and Ania kindly showed me around.

Why are you vouching for them?

I had a very good time in Warsaw. Ania was so nice that she took the time to walk around with me and we visited the city together. She's a lively and lovely girl!

Astrid

Martina
Vouched for on October 14, 2014
How did you meet in real life?

We have been friend on Travbuddy for a while since she wanted to go to Indonesia but it happened now I came to her country and meet up in Prague.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is nice girl to hang out and explore city together also get lost in the city is not a big problem for us, we can solve it. I have had a great time wander around Prague with Martina.

Iman

Berdibek
How did you meet in real life?

we meet in Tehran, kind and active man, we have alot similar things and thinks in common

Why are you vouching for them?

im sure he is a perfect travel partner, that can trust and count on him

How did you meet in real life?

I met Alex in Seoul S Korea and we spend time together in Seoul and Inchon, love to had this time with Alex!!

Why are you vouching for them?

I am vouching Alex for many things, Alex is from Seoul and I met her in her city. She was very helpful with me before I went to Korea and when I am be here!

I travel alone in a city I did not know without speaking the language and Alex was kind enough to come close to where I was and she not lives nearby and that says a lot of her. From the very first day I went out with her I felt that I wanted her as my friend because she is super friendly, human and helped me a lot! I went out with her twice because she works, but for the rest of my trip she helped me a lot and one thing I can not stop saying is that she has helped me fulfill a dream and I really appreciate this, because of this and many other thing I give this Voucher to Alex!!!
Alex thank you so much for everything!!! :):):)

Corina
How did you meet in real life?

I met her in my trip to Seoul South Korea, I been with her for a dinner.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is a very friendly, she is very nice and I had a nice time with her! She made me feel very good because I was by my self and she spend two hours of her time with me, thanks so much I appreciate it very much!!! :)

Emilia

How did you meet in real life?

We met for a weekend in Vilnius

Why are you vouching for them?

Jonas is a nice person, with a great sense of humor and quite talkative guy! He is a good-photographer-to-be ... Someday ... Maybe ;) When his tummy is full he can walk miles without complaining, like a real Viking! He was patient when I was making thousands of photos of leafs and other things that normal tourist doesn't photograph.

Moreover, he picked me up from the bus station in the midnight, and drop me there when I was leaving Vilnius in the middle of the night.