TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Vouched for on May 24, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

Mlle007x took the time and effort to show me around her hometown for 3 days. It was truly wonderful to see the city through the eyes of a local. We spent many hours hanging out and exploring places, I as a tourist, had never seen before.

Why are you vouching for them?

I couldn't have asked for a better guide to show me around! Mlle007x was very caring, smart and polite. Overall she's a wonderful person to be around with. She was also very knowledgeable about different global cultures and extremely open-minded. Great experience!

Vouched for on May 20, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

He came to visit in my hometown and was wonderful, flexible, courteous, and a good conversationalist. I thoroughly had a good time with him. He's an interesting person to get to know.

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm vouching for him in order to pass on the good vibes to other prospective people/travelers that may be interested in meeting up with him. You'll have fun and get to know someone of substance.

Keiko

Maine
Vouched for on May 18, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I organised a mini meetup in Leiden in May 2017 and is nice to meet her in person.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is lovely and friendly, we have a common topic that is 'Food'! Hope we'll be able to arrange to visit other beautiful cities in the Netherlands and neighbouring countries in future!

Praveen

Vouched for on May 12, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met her in Coimbatore. We were so quick to become friends. We traveled around Coimbatore and Thrissur together.

Why are you vouching for them?

She is very friendly, nice, and warm. She is fun and full of energy. She is a fitness enthusiast who loves cultures and traditions. She is very trustworthy!

Hasan
Vouched for on May 11, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I met Hasan when I took a trip to NJ/NY.

Why are you vouching for them?

Hasan is a true gentleman. He is generous, hospitable, and took the extra mile to bring me around his territory-- drove for me, treated me to a fantastic and famous delicatessen in NYC, and dropped me off to the airport at end of my trip. He is fun to be with. He is knowledgeable about his area. He did took excellent shots of me! ^.^ He is caring as a host and travel buddy! I have no inhibitions of encouraging TBs to meetup with this one amazing TBer!!

Thank you, Hasan for everything! ~

Brian

Mike
Vouched for on May 10, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

We met on the cruise to Antarctica in Feb 2017.
There were 18 of us from TravBuddy.

Why are you vouching for them?

I was happy to see Mike's name appearing on the Antartica meet up list as I had enjoyed reading his blogs and scrolling through his photos.
I was hoping that some day we might meet and there could be no better place to meet than on the way to Antarctica.

When I travel I seem to easily forget a lot of details but Mike has a great memory and seems to easily remember all the places he has been to despite the occasional beer he might have.
It was great listening to Mike's adventures and he is doing what I had only dreamed about.

Have many more adventures Mike, even though you are running out of new countries.
No doubt our paths will cross again.

Safe Travels

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/140215/

Emre

Adriana…
Vouched for on May 5, 2017

At taksim square.

Why are you vouching for them?

There is no word or sentences to explain her completely. She is open minded, friendly, kind, brilliant and funny :) She always smiling and make you smile. I wish meet her soon again...

Adriana…

Emre
Vouched for on May 3, 2017

He contacted me through Travbuddy and we meet in Taksim Square

Why are you vouching for them?

Being my 7th time in Istanbul, it was very difficult that someone could show me something outside the routine. Emre managed to do that brilliantly. He is very smart, open minded, great conversations and trustful guy. Hope to meet him soon, in Istanbul or somewhere in the world! Thanks Emre for the fantastic days :)

Vouched for on May 3, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

I first met Haiza during the Huge TravBuddy meetup in Kuala Lumpur last November 22, 2014. I also traveled with her in Cebu and Bohol during the meetup I organized last April 4-6, 2016.

Most recently we traveled with TravBuddy friends in Siem Reap during the Cambodia meetup last March 4-6, 2017.

Why are you vouching for them?

What struck me when I first met Haiza was that our meeting place was at Batu Caves, (which was not far from where she lived) but that she hadn't visited at all prior to the meetup! Apparently she didn't travel much until recently, and since getting bitten by the travel bug she likes to travel to far off places instead of her own backyard. What I appreciate about her is that she is very flexible and easy to get along with (and convince to join meetups), especially if with our TravBuddy friends.

Haiza is also good at seeking out bargains for trips and promo flights, as she has a knack for noticing things that many people including myself may overlook. We also enjoy the outdoors, especially Mt. Kinabalu which is one of the most surreal experiences climbing up a mountain to catch the sunrise.

As early as now, we (Haiza and other TB friends) are planning more than a year and a half ahead for another epic TravBuddy meetup spanning a week in India. Looking forward to traveling with her again on that trip.

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/131256/Split-into-two-groups-banca-cruise-11

Kevin
Vouched for on May 1, 2017
How did you meet in real life?

In Iceland, we traveled there together

Why are you vouching for them?

I'm vouching for Kevin because he's an amazing traveler who likes to explore things that go beyond what many people see. It's fun to travel with him!