TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

soon th…

Armand
Vouched for on February 4, 2016
How did you meet in real life?

I had the privileged of meeting Armand at a meet up in Kuala Lumpur on the 30th January, 2016 and a subsequent day trip the next day, with other travelbuddies to Ipoh and Kuala kangsar (from Kuala Lumpur.)

Why are you vouching for them?

Armand is a pleasant and nice guy. Easy to talk to. I enjoy the trip with him. I hope you will get to meet him.:)

Wanda

Bruno
Vouched for on January 24, 2016
Have you traveled together? No

At our super NYE Party in LAS VEGAS2016

Why are you vouching for them?

Las Vegas , TB New Year's meetup, add Bruno to the mix and, there you have it- a super exciting event. Bruno was instrumental in our meetup, always carrying that fantastic smile and trying to make sure we all were enjoying. Thank you for the part you played. Also, since the meetup, he has shared many fotos of his travels. He definitely symbolizes a TB you will love to have in your circles of friends for life. See you soon!!

Vouched for on January 24, 2016
How did you meet in real life?

Met Jennifer twice. When she visited Nagoya with friends in May 2014, I met her for the first time. I met her again in NYC in January 2016.

Why are you vouching for them?

Jennifer is very friendly and open-minded. She is very active and cool.

She took us to various beautiful night view sights in NYC. My husband and I really enjoyed our visit to NYC with her.

Thanks for making the time for us, Jennifer!

Links to any TravBuddy blogs/reviews/photos with you and them: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/130240/Upper-west-side-meet-up-Jennifer-6

Bruno

ming
Vouched for on January 23, 2016
Have you traveled together? No

I met her at the New Years travbuddy meet-up in Vegas-USA of 2016

Why are you vouching for them?

I am vouching for Ming because she's the best and so sweet! She shares with me a great passion for travelling and she's great fun and easy going to travel with. At the new years party I could tell how much she enjoyed after few drinks :)she is an awesome person! On the last day in Las Vegas we decided get together again for drinks which I had a blast time! I am definitely look forward to meet her again in future! hopefully soon, big hugs! :)

Kash

Jeremy
How did you meet in real life?

Met up in Park City/Canyons.

Why are you vouching for them?

Laid back snowboarder who was great on the slopes. Def would hang out again with him. Made my trip a lot more fun.

Jeremy

Kash
How did you meet in real life?

We met to ski in Park City.

Why are you vouching for them?

Awesome guy, we had a blast on the mountain! Super easy to get along with.

Christo…

We met at the TB New Year Party in Munich

Why are you vouching for them?

We had a fun time in Munich and around Bavaria! Chris was great company. As we stayed in the same hotel, Chris would make sure I got home safely and was a real gentleman. I enjoyed hearing about his travels and where he lives in Malta and hope to visit him soon :)

Elise

We met at Khao San Road, Bangkok

Why are you vouching for them?

Really cool girl who I definitely recommend meeting up with if you get the chance!

Elise is everything you would want in a travel buddy. She's fun, adventurous, open minded, trustworthy and always welcoming to new people.

I've already met a few other TB members through Elise because she's very social, good at making plans and arranging meetups. She has made a lot of friends along her travels and I can understand why.

Elise is one of the most positive people I've met and she brings the best out of other people around her too. Her real quality is that she knows how to live in the moment and create memorable experiences, it's always more than just sightseeing. She really gets involved and makes the most of the opportunities that come her way.

Easy-going, flexible and not at all selfish, she makes an effort to ensure others are having a good time. She makes people feel comfortable and included. We've had some really long days out as well as lazy days, and it never gets boring, I've had some great laughs and great conversation along the way.

We initially met up in Bangkok and had similar plans, so we have ended up travelling to Chiang Mai and Koh Samui together. When we do go our own ways it will be a shame, I've loved spending time with Elise and will go home with some 'decent' memories! :) I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and continue the travelling lifestyle in the future if that's what you want!

Elise

How did you meet in real life?

We met at his hotel at Kao San road.

Why are you vouching for them?

He is the inventor of laid back.
Even when he lost his credit card the first day he still enjoyed hanging out with me at the chatuchak market. He likes to have fun, try new things. He held a snake for the first time, takes a brave man to do that. Even ate scorpion.
We found out we both love animals lol, and decided to travel together from Bangkok to Changmai and to Koh Sumai. Would recommend to travel with him. He gets along with everybody and is a great person to laugh with and to talk to.
I felt safe around him. And could easily trust him. He speaks no evil, hears no evil and touches no evil ;-). Hope you will travel even more after this trip! Give yourself time to explore within and without. Loved spending time with you every day. And will love sharing memories in the future.

How did you meet in real life?

I met Sultan (through another TB member) on Khao San Road, Bangkok. We also visited Wat Arun together and I'm hoping we can meet up again in Chiang Mai.

Why are you vouching for them?

Sultan is very easy to get on with and a genuine, nice guy to have travelled with. As we got to know eachother a little better I found that he is a polite, intelligent and trustworthy person too. Underneath the calm, initially quiet exterior I can see a more lively character wth a good sense of humour and interesting stories to tell!