TravBuddy Success Stories and Testimonials

Hey, it looks like you don't have a TravBuddy account yet. Create a free account today and become a part of our friendly travel community! :)

Francis

Vouched for on March 24, 2015
How did you meet in real life?

Hayley is well known on Travbuddy and I have been in regular contact with her. We met at the Huge Travbuddy meetup in Bangkok in March 2013 and in January 2015, Hayley showed me and other Travbuddies around her hometown of Ipoh.

Why are you vouching for them?

I can only add to the other positive comments made by Travbuddies. Hayley is a lovely, friendly, interesting girl who loves to travel. She epitomises the spirit of Travbuddy!

It has been a real pleasure to meet her and hopefully I will do so again soon.

Francis
Vouched for on March 24, 2015
How did you meet in real life?

I met Francis at Bangkok meetup in 2013, organized by Jamal Branford & few months ago, he came to Asia and able to dropped by at my hometown.

Why are you vouching for them?

He's a man full of information about travel, He's friendly and he has a very out-going personality. Glad we got to met twice, and we haven't got a chance to travel together yet!

kalpana

Vouched for on March 22, 2015

During Amritsar trip

Why are you vouching for them?

I met Swaran in amritsar. A nice person with a cool attitude. A caring & a humble person who was having knowledge about different cultures of different countries.an enthusiastic traveller indeed.

kalpana
Vouched for on March 22, 2015

During her trip to Amritsar

Why are you vouching for them?

I met Kalpana through travbuddy when she was on 1 day trip to Amritsar. She is innocent, dont speak much, but always into conversation and surroundings. nice buddy to have. Shes very passionate about travelling.She wants to see whole India first. Shes full of life.

John
Vouched for on March 21, 2015
How did you meet in real life?

TravBuddy Meet-up in Istanbul 2013 and Kuala Lumpur 2015.

Why are you vouching for them?

I met John twice already but didn't know him well enough to vouch so this time here I am vouching him.

John is a very nice person and very smart (intelligent) person. He has also the passionate in travel and also very kind and gentleman. We have been in contact before the NYE TravBuddies Meet-up in Istanbul and later after that. He is a kind and honest man and don't take the craps from anybody even if it is from a pretty girl. Talking to him is very much interesting and the way and experience in travel.

I wish I could one day travel with him around. I would recommend you to meet John if you cross path with him. Thank you John for letting me know you and become your friend.

Vouched for on March 21, 2015
How did you meet in real life?

after some message exchanging...I met her while she was going to Georgia with her another TB friend...

Why are you vouching for them?

well we met long time ago but in somehow i forgot to vouch for her as i saw recently her page here...my mistake...life busy...travel makes us super busy..she is super friendly, outgoing person,classy ..we met in kadikoy,walked around and ate something..shared drinks and chatted..hope to meet here again somewhere...

Huram

Vouched for on March 20, 2015

Cph meetup Feb 2015

Why are you vouching for them?

Yunni organized a great meetup in Copenhagen, where I got to meet old TB friends and make new ones. She is great company and has a lot of travel experience.

Incidentally I've started reading her blogs in preparation for my next cross-Asian trip :) I'm sure we will meet again in a different part of the world

Huram

Vouched for on March 20, 2015

Copenhagen meetup Feb 2015

Why are you vouching for them?

I had the pleasure of spending the day with Ineke in Copenhagen. She is a lovely person with the kind of charming personality that everyone responds to. I can't wait for the next time we meet :)

Brishty

Abi
Vouched for on March 17, 2015

At a cafe in Delhi!

Why are you vouching for them?

Very informative about Delhi and planned to help my entire trip. Helped me book my train tickets and provided me lots of insight about the India. Good company.

Abi

Brishty
Vouched for on March 17, 2015
How did you meet in real life?

through travbuddy, we met up for coffee and chat..

Why are you vouching for them?

Well she is a total sweetheart, honest and really loved our verbal banter...