TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,159 travelers just like you!

terminalfunk
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Pace
Hometown: Nisa, Portugal
Location: Nisa, Portugal
Join Date: May 22, 2009
Contributions: terminalfunk has written about 12 places, shared 152 photos, left 1,301 comments, and smiled 1,306 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Learning Portuguese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Motorbiking around the south of Greece, Juggling in a train station in Rome, Sleeping under the Eiffel Tower, cleaning decks on a fishing boat for free travel, Hitchhiking out of Paris during a thunderstorm, sitting on an toppled tree looking at the stars after taking ayahuasca with the shipibo indians in the amazon rain forest, teaching in an orphanage in cambodia, spending time with the communities in the slums of phnom penh.
Profile
After Searching for a meaning to my life I finally found the answers I was looking for. I now understand that i was asking the wrong questions.

I now live in the portuguese mountains surrounded by 7 hectors of beautiful portuguese land. We are building a retreat here where people can undstand there own truth. Our hope is to simply share what we have, while maintaining a balance within ourselves and our envioroment.

We look forward to people visiting us here.

Wishing you all peace love and light.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Apr 03, 2016
amyle1 says:
Hi,

Do you take volunteers at your retreat?

I am 24, I've done a bit of traveling but never alone before. I don't mind where I travel to, there are so many places I would love to go. Asia is one of them.

I love to be in the outdoors and to be active. I love to have adventures, to experience new things and gain new skills. It is important to me to try and see the real side of a country, to learn about different cultures and try and go off the beaten track.

I enjoy hill walking, snowboarding, photography, yoga and camping. I also enjoy trying to organically grow fruit and veg and foraging for things to make food, preserves or alcoholic drinks. I would one day love have an eco house and live as sustainably as possible. I am a loyal friend.
Amy.
Posted on: Apr 03, 2012

terminalfunk's Travel Blogs

Visit back to the UK
Jan 26, 2011 – Feb 04, 2011
A visit back to the uk to visit loved ones.
Overview 0 words 14 1 4
France
Jan 11, 2011
Blogs and photos from Paris
Overview 136 words 0 0 0
Laos
Nov 22, 2010 – Dec 17, 2010
Laos -›
All of my photos and experiences from Laos
Overview 173 words 0 3 2

terminalfunk's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hostels" in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Very conveniently located near to a market, and eateries. Great service, lovely rooms all with a…
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Once you visit you will always come back. They sell teas from all over the world, these ave ver…