TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,315 travelers just like you!

temboskates36

Name: Christopher
Hometown: Deer Park, New York, USA
Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia, USA
Join Date: December 14, 2007
Contributions: temboskates36 has shared 4 photos, left 62 comments, and smiled 11 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
While there were many, I would have to say that narrowly escaping a full out bull elephant charge in Chobe National Park, Botswana is the MOST memorable...
Profile
67 countries visited and counting - Ireland being the most recent. It is my goal to visit 50% of the world's countries. I am at 34% now. Moreover, I am a school psychologist, which affords me the vacation time to travel. I spend my other waking hours as a politics junkie and avid sports fan. When not abroad, I can usually be spotted at the Verizon Center in DC watching the Washington Capitals or planning my next Dave Matthews Band concert weekend. My interests are numerous, but these are undoubtedly my favorite things to do. "Eat, Drink, and be Merry!"
globetrottingmike says:
Hi Christopher, depending on your plans for your trip to London, feel free to join us at the London Summer meetup: 5-7 July. More info here: http://www.travbuddy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=50075
Posted on: Apr 29, 2013
EvaJ27 says:
Thanks for the nice comment!
Have a great future travels.
Posted on: Mar 22, 2013
The-Jellyfish says:
hello. morocco is on top of my dream destinations list. how was it? any tips? did you find lots of solo travellers and backpackers? is there a plenty of hostels? thx
Posted on: Aug 18, 2012