TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,812 travelers just like you!

surfoz
Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi III

Hometown: Perth, Australia
Location: Perth, Australia
Join Date: March 29, 2012
Contributions: surfoz has shared 38 photos, left 433 comments, and smiled 1,033 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Languages Spoken
..menu French & airport German.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Holidays as a kid touring the South West of Western Australia in a caravan.
Profile
Things enjoyed;
Chocolate & Coffee in any order
Lashings of cake washed down with gallons of tea.
Beachcombing
Winter swims in the Indian Ocean

Occasional hobbies;
Guessing peoples age
Counselling koalas'
Rescuing sea monsters
pammy_robertson says:
Hey so I'm now in Sydney. Was so surprised by the size of Perth. It's tiny! Had a nice relaxing time there, catching up with friends and visiting many wineries in swan valley and mags river region. Was beautiful! I made it across to rottnest island and oh my god... Woah! I think it's now my favourite place in oz. Like a paradise! Will be back for a western road trip soon I reckon :)
Posted on: Aug 31, 2016
bashmentbabe says:
Hello how are you ?! Thanks for your comment - Mauritius was absolutely amazing and I would recommend it because there is actually quite a bit to see and do there :))) plus it is beautiful and has stunning sunsets :)
Posted on: Aug 14, 2016
mubish says:
We are going to do a road trip with a Fiat 500, going to follow the southern route from barcelona, valencia, murcia, malaga, gibraltar, seville, cordoba, madrid and back home :) San Sebastian sounds very nice and I wanted to visit North too but it's just not feasible to pack all that in. I will let you know when the aussie plans take shape :) You are always welcome to scotland
Posted on: Jul 24, 2016

surfoz's Travel Blogs

Perth city & surrounds + local fav destinations
Nov 10, 2008 – Sep 25, 2015
Photo's of Perth city and the surrounding suburbs, plus all the places I have visited in my home state of Western Australia on …
Overview 0 words 33 51 136