TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 703,017 travelers just like you!

Award: Community LeaderAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi III

Hometown: Perth, Australia
Location: Perth, Australia
Join Date: March 29, 2012
Contributions: surfoz has shared 38 photos, left 435 comments, and smiled 1,036 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Languages Spoken French & airport German.
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Holidays as a kid touring the South West of Western Australia in a caravan.
Things enjoyed;
Chocolate & Coffee in any order
Lashings of cake washed down with gallons of tea.
Winter swims in the Indian Ocean

Occasional hobbies;
Guessing peoples age
Counselling koalas'
Rescuing sea monsters
gulayozgur says:
Hey Jeremy, thanks you too :)
Posted on: Mar 08, 2018
latino28 says:
hey man . yeah iam doing fine just little tired after mylast trip to central jungle here . with a group of young ┬┤people full aventure. we saw beautiful landscapes and wonderful waterfall .
good weekend .

Posted on: Oct 29, 2017
pammy_robertson says:
Hey so I'm now in Sydney. Was so surprised by the size of Perth. It's tiny! Had a nice relaxing time there, catching up with friends and visiting many wineries in swan valley and mags river region. Was beautiful! I made it across to rottnest island and oh my god... Woah! I think it's now my favourite place in oz. Like a paradise! Will be back for a western road trip soon I reckon :)
Posted on: Aug 31, 2016

surfoz's Travel Blogs

Perth city & surrounds + local fav destinations
Nov 10, 2008 – Sep 25, 2015
Photo's of Perth city and the surrounding suburbs, plus all the places I have visited in my home state of Western Australia on …
Overview 0 words 33 51 141