stl cupcake

39 South Old Orchard Avenue, Webster Groves, MO, USA
www.stlcupcake.com - (314) 961-1111
stl cupcake - the cupcake counter
stl cupcake - the cookies and cream cupcake
stl cupcake - stl cupcake
stl cupcake - stl cupcake

stl cupcake Webster Groves Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Perfect cupcakes! Apr 16, 2013
I got on the cupcake bandwagon years ago, and check out cupcake bakeries whenever I can. Going to St. Louis for the day, I picked stl cupcake to visit because their open times fit into my visit (open until 5 on Saturday) and the cupcakes pictured on their website looked absolutely divine.

stl cupcake is a tiny cupcake bakery, with only a couple tables and the counter at which the cupcakes are displayed (and they looked exactly like the website pictures!) Stephanie, the owner and baker was extremely friendly, willing to discuss the cupcake flavors and our interest in her shop.

There were at least eight different varieties offered that day, making it difficult to make a decision. Like I said, I had looked at the shop's website prior to visiting, and thought I would get a cookies and cream cupcake, one of my favorites to try where ever. But, upon seeing the peanut butter chocolate chip (chocolate chip cake with peanut butter buttercream) I could NOT pass that up and I even gave the lemon drop some debate. Since my little friend wanted two (hot fudge and s'mores), I got two myself (the aforementioned cupcakes). At $3 each, they aren't cheap, but that is the average price for a gourmet cupcake.

Taylor and I sat at one of the table and each devoured our cupcakes. I took a big bite of the cookies and cream, and was pleasantly satisfied. The cake was a little drier than I expected, but the cookies and cream buttercream was creamy and delicious. The cupcakes were the perfect size for an afternoon treat. Also, the cupcakes had a nice cake-to-frosting ratio. I got a box to take my chocolate chip pb cupcake home (which I enjoyed the next day. The cake was a little dense, but the peanut butter buttercream was divine. Just the right peanut butter flavor -- I could eat buckets of that stuff!)

stl cupcake was easy to find in Webster Groves. It's in the corner of a strip mall; the address being 39 S Old Orchard, Suite A. I will DEFINITELY be returning to stl cupcake for a quick sugar fix!
cookies and cream and chocolate ch…
the cupcake counter
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review I would be very happy in a place like this one yummy!:D
Paulovic says:
Congrats on the feature! :D
sylviandavid says:
Congrats on the featured review! nice job!

Check Webster Groves Hotel Deals