TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 519,806 travelers just like you!

stefan88
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Stefan
Hometown: Oberndorf, Germany
Location: Rottweil, Germany
Website: www.facebook.com/st.hauser88
Join Date: December 17, 2009
Contributions: stefan88 has written about 26 places, shared 703 photos, left 560 comments, and smiled 1,422 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
German, English, French (a bit), learning Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- TB meetup in Singapore: will never forget that great evening!
- Walking through the Old City of Jerusalem at 5 o'clock in the morning
- Petra in Jordan
Hummingbird says:
You are so very welcome, Stefan! We only have birthdays once a year so I hope yours was a really sweet one and all your wishes came true!! :)
As you are aware, Roger's birthday was today, so we had a super fun day and very nice dinner out!! :)
Posted on: Jul 06, 2014
X_Drive says:
Thanks for the good wishes, Stefan! Another year of survival and a great dinner and apple pie for dessert. Darn, no chocolate cake!! :D
Posted on: Jul 06, 2014
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Jun 28, 2014

stefan88's Travel Blogs

TB Meetups
Sep 17, 2010 – Mar 17, 2012
All TB meetups I've attended. So far only one in Singapore, hopefully several others will come... …
Overview 604 words 25 13 37
Israel 2011
Aug 29, 2011 – Aug 31, 2011
Touring Israel in two weeks.
Overview 868 words 118 0 11
Traveling around my home
Jul 07, 2009 – May 08, 2011
Things to do around my hometown and the region
Overview 0 words 14 2 7

stefan88's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
I stayed in this hotel for a business trip for 5 nights. I did not include breakfast when booki…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Konstanz, Germany
Situated in lake Constance, this beautiful island is laced with flowers and plants of every kind…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our tour through Kuala Lumpur lead us to Jalan Petaling, as it is known as the typical shopping …