TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,153 travelers just like you!

solojoe

Name: Joe
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Join Date: October 30, 2007
Contributions: solojoe has shared 63 photos, left 95 comments, and smiled 85 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english, understands tagalog
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Las Vegas, Hawaii, South Korea, Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne Australia
Profile
Finally made the move. I traded the sandy white beaches of the Florida gulf coast for the Colorado Rocky mountains. Yep, I've moved to Denver, CO and will probably stay for a year. Denver is beautiful.

Got a new job that allows me to live anywhere... I want to travel the world and live amongst the locals for 3 months at a time. I want to hike Mt Fuji, Machu Picchu, live in Thailand, Switzerland, Perth, etc. Take tons of photographs to document my travels. I want to meet new people and make lifetime friends. Anyone got any suggestions where I should go? I'm thinking... damn! So many places... so little time!
baliw-katok says:
Have a great B-day Joe and all the best in 2016 !! Ingat lagi ! Grtz, Steven.
Posted on: Dec 26, 2015
baliw-katok says:
Hi, this coming April, i’ll be back in da Phils (along with 3 Belgian friends). If you’re in Manila during Easter Holidays and have time to join the meet-up on April 19 (Black Saturday), would be great !!! Grtz, Steven.
Posted on: Feb 20, 2014
darlenemartin says:
We should meet when you're here, pleeeeeease! :)
Posted on: Jan 22, 2014

solojoe's Travel Blogs

Manila Meetup June 2011
Jun 29, 2011
My first meetup! Met a lot of great people and had lots of fun. Sorry guys for the late post....Filipino time, Filipino time ha…
Overview 0 words 60 28 107