TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,491 travelers just like you!

smeeb20000
Award: Photographer IIIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Ben
Hometown: Kibbutz Mizra, Israel
Location: Kibbutz Mizra, Israel
Website: www.facebook.com/ben.frankel
Join Date: April 4, 2008
Contributions: smeeb20000 has written about 16 places, shared 7,694 photos, left 459 comments, and smiled 280 times.
Travel Plans
Iceland
Cuba
Colombia
dream destination
having read my uncles book - Amazon Dream by Robert Reed, Colombia sounds magnificent and welcoming. i just hope the whole drug thing is blown out of proportion as these things often are!
» see all 36 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English and Hebrew, little tiny bit of Spanish hopefully more in the future
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
my first real traveling experience in Europe in summer 08. Hitting 9 countries from west Europe, Portugal, to east, Slovenia, and from the southern coast of France to Sweden in the north. met some amazing people saw amazing places and developed a true thirst for traveling. there are many specific places, events and people i could mention but it was the entire experience as a whole that i cherish most of all.
Profile
The world is at my feet, the path is long and winding and i will walk it for as long as my feet will carry me!
Im told that im quite weird and i like to think that im a nice guy, my life revolves around Dirtboarding, Photography, music, friends and over-thinking stupid stuff. Im dying to go travelling but have no one to go with as all my friends are either broke or at uni or just lame lol...so please come with me....where ever i dont care! as they say 'anywhere is better than here!' right? im not convinced, need to check out anywhere first!
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Feb 18, 2016
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Feb 18, 2014
williamsworld says:
Congrats on your latest award. Have a big Texas sized smile on me.
Cheers, Britt

Short organised trip to Wadi Rum, Petra and Ibn Hamad
Overview 59 words 105 0 47
South East Asia  April - June 2009
Apr 17, 2009 – Jun 28, 2009
My Travels through the Philippines with my little pet Monkey Lauro and Nepal and Vietnam with my amazing girlfriend Zohar :) …
Overview 1,840 words 4,538 33 140
Europe July - October 2008
Jun 30, 2008 – Oct 16, 2008
this isn't really a blog i must admit, its more a place to collect my pics from my travels this summer around Europe.
Overview 931 words 2,777 64 155

smeeb20000's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in `Afula, Israel
Established in 1923 Kibbutz Mizra pre-dates its own country. It is a beautiful heaven with no ca…