TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 667,400 travelers just like you!

slothtraveller
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Steve
Hometown: Tamworth, England, UK
Location: Tamworth, England, UK
Join Date: January 8, 2017
Contributions: slothtraveller has written about 109 places, shared 534 photos, left 158 comments, and smiled 310 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Here's my top 5:
1. A peaceful walk through the valley between Lauterbrunnen and Trummelbach in Switzerland with only the sound of the river and waterfalls for company.
2. Exploring the Englischer Garten in Munich, Germany during a thunderstorm.
3. Wandering around the Christmas markets in Heidelberg, Germany in the snow with mulled wine in hand.
4. Touring the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid, Spain
5. A stroll around the world-class Prague Zoo in Czech Republic followed by pizza and a beer!
Profile
Say hi!
shavy says:
Thank you Steve for the congrats of my HHH award
Posted on: Mar 22, 2017
planxty says:
More awards, you are certainly going some! Bravo.
Posted on: Mar 17, 2017
planxty says:
Thank you so much, Steve. I have no idea how I got that but I am obviously immensely flattered and grateful. I'm still trying somewhat desperately to find my way round here so I'll have to search for it.

Speak soon,

Fergy.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2017

slothtraveller's Travel Blogs

Dachau Concentration Camp
Aug 06, 2007
My visit to Dachau was part of a trip to Munich. I went not knowing what I would see. The day I visited, the weather was dreary…
Overview 3,375 words 58 4 1

slothtraveller's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in M√ľnster, Germany
Muenster's Dom St Paulus was a real highlight of my time in Germany. Inside the Cathedral, you c…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Munich, Germany
In 1841, King Ludwig I assigned his architect, Friedrich von Gaertner, the duty of constructing …
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Oxford, England, UK
The Bridge of Sighs, aka. Hertford Bridge, links the two quadrangles of Hertford College. During…