TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 669,725 travelers just like you!

slothtraveller
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Steve
Hometown: Tamworth, England, UK
Location: Tamworth, England, UK
Join Date: January 8, 2017
Contributions: slothtraveller has written about 110 places, shared 536 photos, left 161 comments, and smiled 327 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Here's my top 5:
1. A peaceful walk through the valley between Lauterbrunnen and Trummelbach in Switzerland with only the sound of the river and waterfalls for company.
2. Exploring the Englischer Garten in Munich, Germany during a thunderstorm.
3. Wandering around the Christmas markets in Heidelberg, Germany in the snow with mulled wine in hand.
4. Touring the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid, Spain
5. A stroll around the world-class Prague Zoo in Czech Republic followed by pizza and a beer!
Profile
Say hi!
DAO says:
Yep! Same place, changed owners.
Posted on: Apr 27, 2017
planxty says:
Thanks so much, Stever.

I didn't even know I had got it until people started congratulating me but it is quite satisfying.
Posted on: Apr 07, 2017
DAO says:
Thanks Steve!
Posted on: Apr 06, 2017

slothtraveller's Travel Blogs

Dachau Concentration Camp
Aug 06, 2007
My visit to Dachau was part of a trip to Munich. I went not knowing what I would see. The day I visited, the weather was dreary…
Overview 3,375 words 58 4 1

slothtraveller's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Mdina, Malta
Mdina's impressive cathedral, St Paul's, is one of the standout buildings in this small city tha…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in M√ľnster, Germany
Muenster's Dom St Paulus was a real highlight of my time in Germany. Inside the Cathedral, you c…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Munich, Germany
In 1841, King Ludwig I assigned his architect, Friedrich von Gaertner, the duty of constructing …
Updated 21 days ago