TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,003 travelers just like you!

siscalustiawati
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Sisca
Hometown: Bandung, Indonesia
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Join Date: July 15, 2011
Contributions: siscalustiawati has written about 28 places, shared 547 photos, left 1,015 comments, and smiled 555 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Bahasa Indonesia, English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- January 2012, Parai Beach, Bangka Island, Sumatra, Indonesia. Beautiful private beach with white sand and stay in the nice cottage. Made a bonfire in the middle of the night near to the beach.

- February 2012, Bromo, East Java, Indonesia.
Finally visit Mount Bromo. It was very cold and raining, we can't catch the sun rise. But I really love the place. And the unforgettable memory is my friend made a surprise for my birthday.

- January 2013, Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. Good destination to start traveling again in 2013. I really really had good times in Lombok. Beaches, waterfalls, water sport, mountains. I feel like in Paradise and traveling with my partner made my times more awesome :).
Profile
Traveling has become my biggest passion. I like to see the different places, meet new people and communicate with them.

spocklogic says:
Posted on: Feb 05, 2016

siscalustiawati's Travel Blogs

Lovely Lombok
Jan 18, 2013 – Jan 20, 2013
Lombok is not yet famous like Bali, but for me.. It's more beautiful than Bali. I'm very excited with my trip this time.
Overview 603 words 57 4 51
Weekend in Sawarna Beach
Nov 18, 2012
It's 7 hours journey by bus to the south cost of Java island. I was curious about this beaches that i read from blogs that the …
Overview 0 words 40 2 70
Yogyakarta gateway
May 14, 2012
Yes!!! Jogja again. I miss Jogja, don't know why, but for me this city is magical. Makes me want to come back over and over aga…
Overview 178 words 20 15 55

siscalustiawati's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Singapore, Singapore
Ibis bencoolen is located in Bencoolen street. It's only 5 minutes to walk to Bugis street where…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bandung, Indonesia
Another weekend getaway to Bandung. Together with my friend to show him around my hometown, I ch…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bangkok, Thailand
My sister recommended this hotel when I will attend the meet up in Bangkok. And I really happy t…