TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 501,531 travelers just like you!

sincitytraveler
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Sal
Hometown: Clifton, New Jersey, USA
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Join Date: February 9, 2008
Contributions: sincitytraveler has written about 18 places, shared 799 photos, left 4,719 comments, and smiled 4,201 times.
Travel Plans
Cambodia
Peru
dream destination
I need to go pay a visit to my friends and the 2 most beautiful Peruvian women...Lili and Yadi! :)
Fiji
» see all 9 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,Italian, French, Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Visiting the Isle of Capri and standing atop Anacapri looking over the view of the Mediterranean.

In January 1993 I was a fourth year medical student doing an Indian Health Service Rotation on the Gila River Reservation in AZ. I met up with a few other adventurous students from other reservations and we set out exploring the Southwest on the weekends. I'll never forget driving all night to get to the Grand Canyon. Getting there while it was still dark I couldn't see anything but suddenly the sun started coming up and I caught the first morning rays hitting the canyon and saw the most amazing sight I have ever seen. Pictures will never do it justice, it is a sight you have to experience with all your senses to truly grasp its effect on your sense of being.
Profile
Very easy going, friendly medical professional in Las Vegas. My interests in travel range from local day trips, outdoor adventures, new cultural experiences and most of all meeting extremely amazing and interesting people from all over the world and sharing stories.
For me, the best trips and experiences are always the the ones that are completely spontaneous. It seems that is when I happen to have the most fun and meet the most interesting people in the most unusual places!

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships - the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
jendara says:
By TravBuddy a little late!!!
I hope you had a nice birthday:)

sincitytraveler's Travel Blogs

Reuniting the Vegas Core Crew...The Queens Balls, Bubbling  x-rated Hookahs and Dueling Pianos!
Oct 24, 2008
About a week ago Rene (Reneso) contacted me about getting together while he was in Vegas. He had heard tales of the crazy Vegas…
Overview 951 words 22 45 94
Meteors, Mountains and Amazing Friends--Zion National Park Adventure Oct 19-20 2008
Oct 17, 2008 – Oct 19, 2008
Making good on a promise of better meteor shower viewing to Jenn and Tracy during our Palms Springs weekend together we unknowi…
Overview 1,119 words 224 86 230
In a STATE of TRANCE! The House/Trance Party Tour 2008
May 24, 2008 – Oct 04, 2008
Though my love of Trance/House music has never dwindled, life and responsibilities got in the way...but 2008 was the year that …
Overview 423 words 130 38 66

sincitytraveler's Travel Reviews

Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
I used to get excited about flying until they turned US domestic air travel into the equivalent …
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
I must admit that about 4 months ago when I was doing a quick Sam's Club run (I'm being facetio…
This review was featured on Saturday August 30th, 2008
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Along the lines of Ed Debevic's in Chicago and Durgin Park in Boston, Dick's Last Resort is one …