TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,927 travelers just like you!

silverbacker

Name: chuck
Hometown: Austin, Texas, USA
Join Date: August 13, 2017
Contributions: silverbacker has shared 1 photo, left 115 comments, and smiled 88 times.
Travel Plans
Samara, Costa Rica
dream destination
The Samara area to the north to Playa Grande to Rincon de la Vieja. To the south to Playa Hermosa
Seattle, Washington, USA
Also considering BC or Florida coast
Portland, Oregon, USA
Also considering Seattle or Florida coast
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I spent 2 years based in Holland while living with parents in 1969-1970 & traveled to Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, England, Sweden, Greece, Austria, & the Isle of Man. Since then I've been to CA 5 times, Hawaii, Mexico (Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan) Jamaica, Belize, & Martinique.
Profile
Non-smoker, light drinker, very active, easy going, liberal minded. I enjoy many outdoor activities related to nature & animals. Good food & fun leisure activities are very important. I'm a level-headed, considerate guy that's in decent shape & who appreciates those with similiar attributes. I'm also a non-smoker & prefer the same but I am a considerate enjoyer of 420 time.
wandafromtexas says:
hardly much time in Belton but returning this new week. Am in Laos on way to Singapore to wait my flights.
Posted on: Nov 24, 2017
BASAIC says:
My heart surgery went well, thank you. I have not been to Costa Rica but have been to South Padre Island. Nice place.
Posted on: Aug 27, 2017