TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,574 travelers just like you!

shehwar

Join Date: May 8, 2014
Contributions: shehwar has written about 1 place, shared 5 photos, left 48 comments, and smiled 9 times.
Travel Plans
Phuket, Thailand
Jan 17, 2018 – Jan 19, 2018
Looking to meet travellers or locals to hopefully explore together!
Countries I've Traveled To
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Once I got lost in the south of France in trying to get to Barcelona for the world cup final. Ended up making 5 friends for life who were also trying to do the exact same thing! We all spent the next week or so together travelling through Europe together. It was awesome!

2008 - Jersey, Isle of Wight, Edinburgh(Scotland), Bath

2009 - York, Oxford, Guernsey, Herm, Jersey, Alderney, Sark, Isle of Wight, Nottingham, Cardiff(Wales)

2010 - Paris(France), Latour-De-Carol(France), Barcelona(Spain), Milan(Italy), Venice(Italy), Budapest(Hungary), Vienna(Austria), Prague(Czech Republic), Bratislava(Slovakia), Amsterdam(Netherlands), Stockholm(Sweden), Bangalore(India), Mysore(India)

2011 - Saint-Tripez(France), Cambridge, Oslo(Norway), Toronto(Canada), Northern Ireland, Cotswold

2012 - Munich(Germany), Salzburg(Austria), Zurich(Switzerland), Frankfurt(Germany), Paris(France), Rome(Italy), Florence(Italy), Pisa(Italy), Ibiza(Spain), Paris(France), Madrid(Spain), Lisbon(Portugal), Porto(Portugal)

2013 - Brighton, Santan'der(Spain), Brussels(Belgium), Mallorca(Spain)

2014 - Madrid(Spain), Glasgow(Scotland), Santorini(Greece), Istanbul(Turkey), Vienna(Austria), Venice(Italy), Sicily(Italy), Corfu(Greece), Rome(Italy), Paris(France)

2015 - Dhaka (Bangladesh), Doha (Qatar), Dublin (Ireland), Stockholm (Sweden), Dubai (UAE), Paris (France), Lisbon (Portugal)

2016 - Amsterdam (Netherlands), Freiberg (Germany), Baden-Baden (Germany), Lanzarote (Canary Islands)

2017 - Alicante (Spain), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Fuerteventura (Canary Islands), Reykjavik (Iceland), Philadelphia (USA), New York (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Singapore City (Singapore)
Profile
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" … I am a firm believer that if you never go anywhere, you’ll have a very limited view of the world.

For me experiencing new cultures, food, meeting different people from around the globe is something very special.

I love the old world charm. Just simple things such as walking through beautiful cobbled streets could make me happy.

I love photography. Particularly capturing landscapes or candid shots.

I love long drives in the right company and settings. I can spend hours by the ocean.

I have always been into sports growing up. Majority of my childhood was spent playing football, cricket, tennis and table tennis. I like to stay fit, I am very competitive and I do not like losing.

I have been lucky enough to go to Wimbledon and loved it.

I don’t get much time now a days to write anymore but once upon a time I used to write regular sports article for a leading online sports portal.

My father was in the Military, so I grew up in an environment where honesty, integrity and discipline was of paramount importance. I believe my upbringing in that environment played a big part in the values that I now have in life.

I am spontaneous, impulsive and fiercely loyal. If I care about you, I will turn the world upside down for you.
Dgupta1081 says:
Hey! I am traveling around Iceland the week of August 1st to the 8th! I've rented a car and booking some hostels/airbnbs but looking to split costs, let me know if your interested in meeting up or traveling together!

Cheers,
Deepak
Posted on: Jul 23, 2017
chefwar says:
Hey bro will be in London for few days...would love to meet up for a drink.
Posted on: Jun 30, 2017
DAZMAN50 says:
See ya Saturday in London if your out for a beer bud :)
Posted on: Aug 28, 2016

shehwar's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Oia, Greece
Having spent a week in Santorini and travelling all around the island a fair bit I can safely sa…