TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,278 travelers just like you!

sheba124
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Debra
Hometown: New York, New York, USA
Location: New York, New York, USA
Join Date: November 21, 2007
Contributions: sheba124 has written about 25 places, shared 1,748 photos, left 4,348 comments, and smiled 6,247 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish, very little French
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Let see there were quite a few memorable expriences, spending time with both Mario & Eric in Montreal, drinking too much Raki in Turkey, drinking too much Efes Beer in Turkey, traveling by camel and spending the night in a Berber camp in the Merzouga Dunes of the Sahara Desert (Morocco/October 2007; getting stalked in Fes (Morocco, October 2007); almost getting arrested in Chefchouan (Morocco/October 2007; Seeing the Hubbard Glacier, humpback whales, wolves, bears (oh my) in Alaska (June 2005); Almost forgot back in 1992, my friend and I performing in a show with the staff of the hotel of the resort we were staying at in Jamaica (had to drink a few shots of overproof 151 Jamaican rum before the show to calm my nerves before getting on the stage)
Profile
So many choices... I want to see and experience the world... and now that my son is grown, I can do so freely...

kchrist454 says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Dec 04, 2016
kchrist454 says:
You're welcome :o)
Posted on: Dec 07, 2015
spocklogic says:
You're welcome, Debra, and hope you had a great Bday!
Posted on: Dec 05, 2015

sheba124's Travel Blogs

Fun times in Montreal ~ Meetup 2008
Jul 03, 2008 – Jul 06, 2008
Went up to the Montreal meetup during the July 4th weekend with Matt, Ruthie & my friend Madeline. Had a rough ride up there, b…
Overview 2 words 160 143 90
A Journey Through History ~ Turkey 2008
May 21, 2008 – Jun 07, 2008
My journey through history...Turkey from May 22 - June 9, 2008, where a piece of my heart and soul will always remain.. (and a …
Overview 1,036 words 900 100 315
NYC April 2008 TB Meetup
Apr 25, 2008 – Apr 27, 2008
Finally the highly-anticipated NYC TB Meetup... (a work in progress)
Overview 774 words 106 172 286