shaqlawa town in Iraq

Erbil, Iraq

shaqlawa town in Iraq Erbil Reviews

sabahmh sabahmh
Shaqlawa in north of Iraq Oct 01, 2011
After a delicious Kabab meal in one of popular Erbil city restaurants and trying to escape the hot weather of July ,one of workers in the restaurant advised me to go around Erbil city where I can find a very nice and cold places to which most of Erbil locals always run to.

So he tell me to go to a city near to Erbil about one hour by car called Shaqlawa and I guess the idea is good.Next I was already in Shaqlawa in the early morning ,it is really good place and I feel a very mild hotness.

This city is really a very nice and beautiful place with no heavy traffic movement ,it is pretty quiet and peaceful town.

People there are friendly and helpful.

There are many good hotels and summer resort with some what cheap prices ,which are cheaper in winter .
sabahmh says:
Thank a lot Irfan for this site info. have a nice time.
Posted on: Oct 08, 2011
amazed says:
Posted on: Oct 05, 2011
sabahmh says:
I will try to listen to it,I havn`t concentrat much on this.
Posted on: Oct 04, 2011
sabahmh sabahmh
Shaqlawa town,a good summer resort. Oct 04, 2011
It`s Friday when I arrive to Shaqlawa and to my great surprise I see a huge crowed of people gathering every where in the main street of the city and other branching's of this street,

It`s really amazing and interesting thing to see folks enjoyed so much here ,some them dancing ,others listen to a very load sounds of local songs.

some of these songs are Arabic others in Kurdish language,but most of them are lovely and vibrant,you sure will feel the ambiance of a popular celebration that is done without any previous preparations .

Any where you go you will find a party,this will continue through all Friday but next you find nothing in the somewhat deserted streets and there is no one but the tourists and the locals .
Shaqlawa north of Iraq.