seven wonders bedouin camp

seven wonders bedouin camp Rates and Deals

seven wonders bedouin camp Petra Reviews

delphi22 delphi22
THE best experience / accomodation in Jordan Dec 30, 2012
I stayed here for 2 nights in July 2011. Quite simply this was one of the best experiences I've had on my travels. It is a permanent camp site with individual tents/huts and a shower/toilet block. The beds were of the put up camp variety but perfectly comfortable (especially after 15 hour days trekking around Petra!). The bathroom facilities were clean and servicable. plenty of hot water. The "camp" aspect is through a central fire pit with padded seating and open sided tents beyond that piled with cushions and rugs. What makes this accomodation so standout is the people. Sami and his family / friends went to great lengths to make sure we felt welcome, were comfortable and offered us many many optional activities to get the most from the area.

Spending a night next to the fire, smoking sheesha pipes and drinking sweet tea whilst watching for shooting stars with the hosts and some fellow travellers is one of my favourite travel memories. I can't wait to go back!!

seven wonders bedouin camp Overview

We blend traditional Bedouin accommodation with a set of amenities to meet the needs of a weary traveler. You can: sleep in a beautiful tent room on a comfortable bed with clean sheets;take a hot shower in our sparkling clean shower facilities; eat a traditional homecooked meal in our restaurant; relax, drink tea and chat with friends or other guests in our large beit shar tents. It's pure magic!
This description is based on information provided by the specialty lodging.

seven wonders bedouin camp Amenities