TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,636 travelers just like you!

satravelguy
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: JOHANN
Hometown: Bloemfontein, South Africa
Location: South Africa
Join Date: September 8, 2011
Contributions: satravelguy has written about 3 places, shared 125 photos, left 103 comments, and smiled 167 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
AFRIKAANS, ENGLISH, GERMAN, basic Arabic
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
1) My 7 years I spent in Oman from 2010 to 2017. Was absolutely AWESOME. The friendly locals, the beautiful country.

2) Watching the sunrise over the Himalayas in Nepal.

3) Visiting Philippines in 2011, the friendliest country on the planet , swimming in the natural pools on Camiguin island, Philippines.
Visiting Mati beach near Davao.

4) My first trip abroad in 1990. Visiting Germany . I LOVED the Christkindle Mark.
Profile
Before you travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money on the bed. Then divide the clothes in half and double the money.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Aug 16, 2017
Caliber-A says:
johann, thanks for the smile and comment.
Posted on: May 26, 2017
Vikram says:
Hi mate, thanks for your smiles!!
Posted on: May 25, 2017

satravelguy's Travel Blogs

THE END OF A SEASON -Beginning of a new adventure
May 13, 2017
In the book of Eccleciastes in the Bible it says that there is a time for everything.. A time to be happy, a time to be sad.. A…
Overview 45 words 8 0 0
Philippines July 2011
Jan 01, 2010 – Apr 04, 2016
In July 2011 I travelled to Philippines for the first time. What an awesome country! Beautiful , pristine white-sand beaches an…
Overview 24 words 12 0 1
MALAYSIA 2015,KL AND PENANG
Jul 21, 2015 – Jul 24, 2015
In July 2015 I was able to tick yet another box on my 100 Must Visit places before I die: Malaysia! My wife and I visited Mala…
Overview 0 words 35 3 26