sarahelaine's Travel Lists

Create a New List
71 items
Things I have done in Scotland, now that I have time to see the bits that aren't in Edinburgh alone
73 items
Well, I give in. Despite my ongoing campaign to get people out of the city, I know that most travellers just won't have time. This is my new list of London things. Some of them are even free!
146 items
This is my list of things I've reviewed that are in England but not London. Because England does NOT stop at the M25. Some of the prettiest landscape, coolest bars and most interesting random stuff is outside the capital, at a fraction of the price...
24 items
Britain has some great art attractions. So I am writing a list, just in case you are bored of partying, or need to get out of the rain! under construction
62 items
A list of things I've done for free in the UK - because we're an expensive sort of country, and free is good!
28 items
Places I have seen bands
74 items
Manchester is my current home, and an under rated city. Here is a list of things I've reviewed here, and in nearby towns and cities.
26 items
under construction Edinburgh is a fantastic city, even if there are too many twee shops force feeding you tartan tat. This is waht I do when I go home.
11 items
This is my list of all the things I did in my short trip to Chicago.
10 items
Things I did in or near Reykjavik
6 items
Bahrain is a fascinating island and the site of one of the world's most ancient civilisations. This is what I reviewed form my trip there in early 2009.
11 items
Utrecht things.
15 items
All the things I've done in Amsterdam that didn't involve sex, drugs or... OK. There is some rock and roll. But even my mum likes rock and roll.