TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,659 travelers just like you!

sanjibh

Join Date: October 5, 2017
Contributions: sanjibh has shared 5 photos, and smiled 1 time.
Travel Plans
Bhutan
dream destination
Looking for local travellers who can company me to experience the local life and Natural beauty
Nepal
Russia
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Hindi
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Kowai, Hawaii, USA
Profile
I am a low cost traveller / backpacker who like to live minimalistic life while enjoying the Mother Nature's beauty, adventure, practice spirituality, experience culture, food and their lifestyle. I also love gardening, support sustainable / off-grid living , road trip to countryside.

I am also influenced by Buddhism and OSHO, its way of thinking for happy but disciplined life. "Zorba the Buddha" is my ideal lifestyle. I also like to read books on spirituality and personal development.

As a lone traveller, I will love to company with local or experienced travellers who share the same interest and hobby.