TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,154 travelers just like you!

rudegurl
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador

Name: susi
Hometown: South Beach, Florida, USA
Website: www.myspace.com/susi_cream_ch…
Join Date: June 6, 2007
Contributions: rudegurl has written about 14 places, shared 2,499 photos, left 316 comments, and smiled 462 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
german, english, spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
sitting on top of the mountain in scotland, watching germany beat portugal for 3rd place at the fan mile in berlin.
Profile
just trying to see as many places around the world as possible
world-traveller123 says:
Good evening I just wanted to take the time to say hello and its always nice to get in touch with other travbuddys. Reason for me to send u a message. I am going to be in Miami, florida on June 6 to 8th for 2 nights after being in New Orleans for while.
Just want to get in touch with other travel people and locals and see if possible do a small TB meet up or just get some information on good things to do and see in the area.

I just have limited time there, so I really just want to walk the beach areas, I am staying near south beach and just want to see the beach and nice weather, should be still good at that time.
What are your plans and what can you recommend? Feel free to read my blogs and talk to you soon. Look forward to your responses.cheers!
Posted on: Mar 24, 2011
Thereissomuch2c says:
Hallo Susi, mensch jetzt bin ich ein Jahr hier und wir haben uns immer noch nicht sehen koennen. Ein Kaffee waere doch mal toll, meine Liebe. Happy New Year!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2011
X_Drive says:
Happy Fourth of July!!! :D
Posted on: Jul 02, 2009

rudegurl's Travel Blogs

Jul 25, 2007 – Oct 16, 2007
my trip thru europe by rail.
Overview 136 words 1,694 129 172
my trip last summer to europe during the world cup. UK GERMANY and HOLLAND
Overview 0 words 333 14 39

rudegurl's Travel Reviews

Very cheap "General Tips & Advice" in Europe
pennymarkt is a great little super market thats been my saving grace while in germany and austri…
Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Italy
booking with trenitalia when you have a eurail pass. make sure you do it in advance. and that yo…
Average priced "Hostels" in Vienna, Austria
if you need a cool place to stay in vienna check out the wombat vienna "the base". its a little …