TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 596,268 travelers just like you!

rsummo
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Rodney
Join Date: July 3, 2007
Contributions: rsummo has written about 77 places, shared 1,968 photos, left 51 comments, and smiled 652 times.
Travel Plans
Buenos Aires, Argentina
dream destination
I want to get down here and visit my friends Martin and Laura, and take some serious Spanish lessons so I can have an actual conversation instead of just asking where the bathroom is.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, and enough Spanish to get around and get some beers.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Looking a Great White Shark in the face as it tried to bite through the shark cage

Screaming along with 50,000 other fans at a World Cup game

Watching an enormous, pissed off African elephant mock charge our game drive vehicle.

Reaching the summit of Mt. Fuji at sunrise with my friend who has never climbed a mountain in his life

Being covered with ice on top of Kilimanjaro

Watching a football match in a favela in Rio at the home of our tour guide and eating dinner with his family

Playing charades with a monk at a random temple in north east Thailand
Profile
On the road in Bulgaria and then Bucharest.
Vlindeke says:
Congrats on your featured blog!
Posted on: Mar 03, 2015
jendara says:
Congrats on your featured blog:)
Well done my friend!!!!
Posted on: Mar 01, 2015
WalterC says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Mar 01, 2015

rsummo's Travel Blogs

Iceland February 2015
Feb 08, 2015 – Aug 28, 2015
4 Days in Iceland; a super deal from Iceland air, with direct flight from Denver to Reykjavik and hotel.
Overview 0 words 20 0 0
Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 27, 2014
Traveling around Bulgaria for 9 days, followed by 6 weeks of work in Bucharest. I've got a lot of country to see in a little a…
Overview 2,441 words 24 4 10
This blog was featured on Sunday March 1st, 2015
Costa Rica Volunteer Vacation
Apr 19, 2012 – Jul 01, 2012
Two and a half months in Costa Rica, dirt cheap. Half the time spent volunteering on a farm in Mastatal, the other half volunt…
Overview 1,348 words 423 1 3

rsummo's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Sozopol, Bulgaria
Hotel Diamanti was a great place to stay. It is located right at the tip of the peninsula in Ol…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Alajuela, Costa Rica
Though Alajuela Backpackers is listed as the ‘our pick’ in my guidebook, it was certainly no…
Cheap "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
The sunset happy hour at the Lazy Mon cannot be beat. Of course, since the bar is on the Caribb…