TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,097 travelers just like you!

row-zzzzz
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Roselle
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada
Location: Calgary, Canada
Website: twitter.com/Row_zzzzz
Join Date: October 3, 2007
Contributions: row-zzzzz has written about 88 places, shared 5,166 photos, left 17,611 comments, and smiled 23,529 times.
Travel Plans
Utah, USA
dream destination
Going to Utah for a summer vacation with the kids ... we'll go exploring
Annecy, France
Looks wonderful ... got a taste through WorldXplorer's blogs ... check them out
Tucson, Arizona, USA
dream destination
Meeting with Harriet ... :)
» see all 9 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English & some French
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Hawaii: Being splashed constantly by ginormous waves at Sunset Beach. I was pulled in and frightened, but that didn't stop me from waiting for the next wave to 'hit'!! In Ontario on the lakes we'd wait for boats to pass to send 'ripples' of waves to shore and compared to the North Shore of Hawaii ---> there is no comparison!!!!!

Calgary: To look down the highway and I see the mountains in the near distance ... pink-wavy-clouds making up the sunset experience, sure differs from Eastern Canada ... It's so majestic!

Las Vegas: The Variety Show ... you'll find this show amazing and funny ... I was in tears laughing!

Hong Kong: Receiving $600RMB from a stranger when the ATM didn't 'spit' my money out, 'cabby' waited for me, then I 'jumped' in my cab to quickly catch my flight that would return me to Vancouver, Canada

Macao: I learned the importance of Kleenex, what a memory LOL ... toilet paper in any washrooms, cross your fingers in hopes they have some!

Guangzhou: freely J-walking while cars passed by quickly while eating deep fried Octopus ... yummmmmy

Beijing: WOW, I can now say: "I walked The Great Wall"

Michigan: Standing in Lake Superior; though very cold I loved it there ... memories I have of my whole family
Profile
A Navy Brat who moved around as a child within Canada (NB, Nfld, Ontario). I love to constantly see and live in new places,meeting new people all the time. Found the TB site in 2007 and I love it!

Through TB, I have met TB friends on-line & through TB Meet-Ups in Montreal, Tucson, Las Vegas, & Honolulu. Oh, and the TB meet-ups I've organized in Sudbury, Calgary, & Banff. Other times TB'ers have shown up in Calgary and have stayed at my home, others we've picked up at the airport & have them brought to their hotel.TB members coming into Calgary will tour the Canadian Rockies with us; before I know it a friendship has formed!

I love traveling,photography,jogging,skiing,camping, politics,teaching,& Calligraphy.Happily married to TB'er Dancr,an exciting guy,married for 18yrs~have 3 beautiful girls & a baby boy~born Oct.23,2009

While on vacation in Ontario (May 13-June19th, 2010) I graduated with economics & gerontology and had our son christened! Sadly during our time away, our dog, FURBEE died during our travels. Shallow breathing, the vet checked her where x-rays showed she'd been suffering with cancer :( Furbee decided to take her last breath when the whole family was in another province. Furbee was only 9.5yrs. Miss her so much!

On July 8th, 2010 we brought home a new puppy, a Golden Lab, SANDY. Love her behaviour but at times she doesn't seem to swift. Cold and at the door I open it to let her in then she decides to play and dance around. "Sandy, come in; it doesn't work

Friends invited me back to China, another close friend has invited to her future wedding,she's unsure whether it would be in Pakistan or India, TB friends have invited me back to Tucson & Honolulu, while other TB friends have invited me to UK, Netherlands, Australia, Africa, and the Cayman Islands. So many places to see besides the ones mentioned, I may message you on TB telling you "I'm Coming"
cotton_foam says:
Happy NY 🎉🎉🎉 Roselle!!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2017
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
Posted on: Dec 01, 2016

row-zzzzz's Travel Blogs

My 12th meet-up or should I say mini-meet-up
May 20, 2011 – Nov 08, 2011
Wow!!! Through TB I meet nice people all over and now I finally had the chance to meet them in person as they came all the way …
Overview 610 words 275 27 93
Our Dogs
Aug 22, 2010
Well Furbee traveled from Sudbury, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta ... she rode in the truck with Dan and the girls pulling our car…
Overview 340 words 7 27 42
My 11th meet-up or should I say mini-meet-up
Jul 11, 2010 – Jul 12, 2010
We had a surprise visit from a TB'er ... Christine ... new to Calgary and new to TB we found her a hotel to stay at and for her…
Overview 690 words 50 20 49

row-zzzzz's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Chelmsford, Canada
My review is based mainly on the service of the kitchen staff, but I must say they also have gre…
This review was featured on Sunday May 13th, 2007
Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Calgary, Canada
Want a night out in a clean and well serviced reataurant, then check out EARLs ... TBer, Kry…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Edmonton, Canada
Tonight we arrived (January 13th, 2010). Dancr has business in Edmonton that he has to attend t…
This review was featured on Monday January 18th, 2010